Press Conference?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think he's signed yet, but I hope he does. He's an excellent backup Guard who can actually also play Center and Tackle. That type of versatility is something every team should have. The Bills would be wise to bring him in, hopefully bring in a guy like Adam Terry too.

And you say this with having seen him play how many games? Would you know him if he walked passed you?

Yes, I actually would. I live in in South Florida and he started his career with the dolphins. Granted, he was playing tackle.

Yes, I actually would. I live in in South Florida and he started his career with the dolphins. Granted, he was playing tackle.

based on last year depth at oline seems like a good thing

I've seen him on multiple UFA lists ranked as a better player than Incognito. He doesn't have the baggage Incog did, and he also has the ability to play center. Gailey has said Wood is expected to be ready for camp, and if that is the case, Smith has more value as depth with his ability to play multiple positions than Incognito. Smith also will likely come cheaper than the tender would have to Incognito and will be able to be signed to a multi year deal.

Also, I think they let all of the players meet with the media before they leave, I remember last year Fred Taylor met with the media.

based on last year depth at oline seems like a good thing

Not saying it wouldnt be a good thing, but I like some other names out there. Allelman just got signed by the Colts, liked him. I just really want Jamal Williams in here!

Bryant Johnson also met with media...

Hate to say it, but Wade Smith is a very athletic Lineman. He is a guard, but can play anywhere on the line. I think this would be a great pick up. He is one of the reasons why Jammall Charles lit it up last year. Solid. I hope we get him He is not old at 28, thats for sure. The press conference is probably just a way for management to let the fans know they are doing things. Smith is rumored to be visiting Houston next.

Not saying it wouldnt be a good thing, but I like some other names out there. Allelman just got signed by the Colts, liked him. I just really want Jamal Williams in here!

I agree with bringing williams . His addition would be a big step in getting the 3-4 up and running . With nt filled you could take tackles with our first two picks

Wade Smith meeting with the media at noon today? Hope a deal isnt official.

Why not? A solid backup in the interior. We sure could have used that last year. We need to draft tackles so why not fill the OG backup spot with a player like Smith?

Why not? A solid backup in the interior. We sure could have used that last year. We need to draft tackles so why not fill the OG backup spot with a player like Smith?

agreed . it is becoming clear that the tackles may have to come from the draft

I agree with bringing williams . His addition would be a big step in getting the 3-4 up and running . With nt filled you could take tackles with our first two picks

Im all for Williams as well.The Dolphins also need a NT badly so the Bills will have to move fast.Im sure he wont be with out a job for long.

agreed . it is becoming clear that the tackles may have to come from the draft

Unless a T is a complete dick like JP was with his constant contract demands, teams don't let them go.

I hope this is an announcement of his signing he'd be a great pickup. He's probably a better C than Hangartner is.