OL Smith visits Bills

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Inco better, but this guy looks like he would be some great depth for us. And with the injuries we get, we need that more than most teams.

The roster is stocked with great depth...all waiting to back somebody up... :rolleyes:

I like Inco better, but this guy looks like he would be some great depth for us. And with the injuries we get, we need that more than most teams.

Todday is the first time I hearing about incognito not wanting to play for the bills . Any one have a link on this

Todday is the first time I hearing about incognito not wanting to play for the bills . Any one have a link on this

Incognito said during the season that he would love to be a Buffalo Bill this upcoming year. Something about these teammates having fight in them vs his Rams teammates. I'm not going to dig for that article, but he did say it. Whoever said Incognito didn't want to be a Bill this year, is just trying to rationalize not tendering an offer to Richie...

Another part time starter. Sounds like Geoff Hangartner v 2.0

Signing relatively young backups/part-time starters with possible upside for cheap is prudent free agency activity. But Hangartner, unfortunately, proved to be only a minor upgrade over Fowler and Preston. I don't know enough about Wade Smith to have an opinion on the possible signing.