With Philly Management On Fence W/ McNabb

If you are a team like Buffalo with no light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to QB, I would throw whatever you can to get McNabb in here. A first and 3rd next year and a third this year could do it. Make some trades to get at least one of those thirds back and call it a day.

Without a QB, this team has ZERO chance so why not do EVERYTHING you can to make this happen. It is now or never and Eagles Management will listen right now.....Draft a LT in the first this year and a nose tackle in the second....voila!

If you are a team like Buffalo with no light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to QB, I would throw whatever you can to get McNabb in here. A first and 3rd next year and a third this year could do it. Make some trades to get at least one of those thirds back and call it a day.

Without a QB, this team has ZERO chance so why not do EVERYTHING you can to make this happen. It is now or never and Eagles Management will listen right now.....Draft a LT in the first this year and a nose tackle in the second....voila!

Thankfully we have professionals at GM 1 & 3 next year is way to much to spend however unless we are talkign about Rivers, Manning etc

That is pure insanity! 1st and a 3rd this year and a third next year :thumbsup:

There are only a few QBs I would even consider dishing out that kind of deal for...not McNabb!

You could easily get one of those 3rds back in a trade if not both by the time next year rolls around. Even if it was a 1st next year and one third, you think that is too much to get a guy that could actually get this team to the playoffs. What do people around here think we are going to do about a QB. Can you honestly tell me you would not be ecstatic about having a winning leader at QB again? Seriously?

Until that position is filled, there is no chance within our division. Get McNabb and draft the futire QB this year or next.

Thank God you're not our GM! :thumbsup:

McNabb has an "old" NFL body, he's starting to break down. Brett Favre is more healthy at 40 than McNabb is at 34. And you want the Bills to pony up a freaking first round pick???? Are you kidding me? The Philly front office and fans would be laughing at us if the Bills ever made that kind of a trade for a washed up QB. McNabb was last very good five years ago and he's been on a steady decline since that Superbowl season. Just look at the stats...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McNaDo00.htm

If the Bills are looking to dish prime draft picks then they should be targeting YOUNG and TALENTED players like the two QBs or the two DTs.

and to think I thought we were all but done with the "gotta get McNabb" love fest... :wallbash:

Dude a first? I'd like to see McNabb here but not at that price.

That is pure insanity! 1st and a 3rd this year and a third next year :thumbsup:

There are only a few QBs I would even consider dishing out that kind of deal for...not McNabb!

I wouldn't trade that for him if he were entering his prime.

Thank God you're not our GM! :thumbsup:

McNabb has an "old" NFL body, he's starting to break down. Brett Favre is more healthy at 40 than McNabb is at 34. And you want the Bills to pony up a freaking first round pick???? Are you kidding me? The Philly front office and fans would be laughing at us if the Bills ever made that kind of a trade for a washed up QB. McNabb was last very good five years ago and he's been on a steady decline since that Superbowl season. Just look at the stats...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/McNaDo00.htm

If the Bills are looking to dish prime draft picks then they should be targeting YOUNG and TALENTED players like the two QBs or the two DTs.

and to think I thought we were all but done with the "gotta get McNabb" love fest... :wallbash:

Who the heck knows what it would take to get him here...probably not even close to what I mentioned. Throw Lynch, Whitner a second and a third. Bottom line is now is the time to figure out what it WOULD take and get it done.

Who the heck knows what it would take to get him here...probably not even close to what I mentioned. Throw Lynch, Whitner a second and a third. Bottom line is now is the time to figure out what it WOULD take and get it done.

The Bills should tell them that they're only will to part with nothing more than a fourth (plus a player like Whitner). This would leave room for the Eagles to negotiate up to a third if they really want something for him. The Bills should not be giving up 1st or 2nd round picks for McNabb. Dude is not that good anymore and he's clearly on his last NFL legs. Two years from now he's not going to be starting material.

Is your last name Donuhoe? Ughhhhh

Why not a first for McNabb? Look at what we have picked up in the first round last year....freakin Maybin! I am thinking McNabb is more of a benefit than people like Maybin, Whitner, Lynch!

Am I wrong? Also, some of you guys are talking like he sucks. The guy is one of the elite QB's in the league.

Why not a first for McNabb? Look at what we have picked up in the first round last year....freakin Maybin! I am thinking McNabb is more of a benefit than people like Maybin, Whitner, Lynch!

Am I wrong? Also, some of you guys are talking like he sucks. The guy is one of the elite QB's in the league.

Because you dont pay off the showroom floor money for a car that has miles on it no matter what the car or how much you like the car.

And we have good talent evaluators in charge now......I am not scared to stand my ground and draft with that 1st round pick.