Tyler Thigpen Trust me

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to re-make my account when SDS redid the board.

I know some of the long time users remember my prediction.

Please change your name to nostradamus so we can hold you in the proper esteem.

Sure, there's a chance of trading for Thigpen, given the Chan Gailey/KC connection. Doesn't take a friggin seer to suggest the possibility. Should we just start a thread dedicated to your prophecies?

Please change your name to nostradamus so we can hold you in the proper esteem.

Sure, there's a chance of trading for Thigpen, given the Chan Gailey/KC connection. Doesn't take a friggin seer to suggest the possibility. Should we just start a thread dedicated to your prophecies?

Its weird we might have too. I get these weird feelings sometimes and they sound odd but usually there right! I remember you all laughing at me with the Bledsoe thing but then apologizing :thumbsup:

Its weird we might have too. I get these weird feelings sometimes and they sound odd but usually there right! I remember you all laughing at me with the Bledsoe thing but then apologizing :thumbsup:

I just want to see a solid Offensive Line in front of whoever is taking snaps. In the meantime, the seers can spare us the possibilities. I'd love to see someone who has solid basis for starting a thread instead of saying "hey everyone, I had a crazy dream last night". No need to apologize to you if it does happen, because I also recognize the possibility, along with the 100 other speculative threads about QB's coming to Buffalo. I just want something more than "trust me". Dig?

The funny thing about those "weird feelings" is that we only tend to remember the ones that coincidentally come through.

That said, I sometimes think that this front office uses the same method to make personel decisions, so maybe you're on to something. :thumbsup:

The funny thing about those "weird feelings" is that we only tend to remember the ones that coincidentally come through.

That said, I sometimes think that this front office uses the same method to make personel decisions, so maybe you're on to something. :thumbsup:

I had weird feelings once. Then i realized i had to go to the bathroom, but i twas too late.

Won't make that mistake again.

Do you guys realize you're wasting time debating whether we might be lucky enough to azquire another team's 3rd string QB????

Oh crap, so am I! Just build the team and stop all this nonsense.

I am the one who predicted the Drew Bledsoe trade 8 years ago and everyone Laughed me off the board. I said that way before anyone even thought of it. I am saying it again TRUST ME.

Wow, you are a bringer of Bad Omens. Please stop it. Next thing you'll be saying, we sign someone who is shorter and slower than Josh Reed.

18 and 12 in 11 starts two years ago with KC. Oh yeah and he can scramble- 386 yds and 3 TD's in those same 11 starts. Bash your heads into the wall and smack your foreheads and keep telling everyone we should draft a LT at 9. Guess what- if they don't take Clausen, Tyler Thigpen is the best possible QB for us in September.

18 and 12 in 11 starts two years ago with KC. Oh yeah and he can scramble- 386 yds and 3 TD's in those same 11 starts. Bash your heads into the wall and smack your foreheads and keep telling everyone we should draft a LT at 9. Guess what- if they don't take Clausen, Tyler Thigpen is the best possible QB for us in September.

Okay, again, I'm no mathematician but how can you be 18-12 in 11 starts?!

:thumbsup:

You left out that the Chiefs went 1-10 in those stellar 11 starts...

So, let me get this straight. The Vikings didn't want him, the Chiefs didn't want him (dumped him for a 5th rounder) and now the Dolphins don't want him, but they're all wrong, he's really a pro-bowl quality QB capable of taking a team to the playoffs?

The fact is that almost all of the top QB's have only played for one team, the team that drafted them. If a guy is good, the team doesn't let him get away. Of the 12 playoff teams from last year, the only starting QBs who WEREN'T drafted by that team were Brees (SD replaced him with a pro bowler), Warner (former Super Bowl winner with another team) and Favre (former Super Bowl winner with another team). So the evidence is pretty strong that picking up re-tread QBs and hoping they blossom in a new system just doesn't normally work in the NFL...

You left out that the Chiefs went 1-10 in those stellar 11 starts...

So, let me get this straight. The Vikings didn't want him, the Chiefs didn't want him (dumped him for a 5th rounder) and now the Dolphins don't want him, but they're all wrong, he's really a pro-bowl quality QB capable of taking a team to the playoffs?

The fact is that almost all of the top QB's have only played for one team, the team that drafted them. If a guy is good, the team doesn't let him get away. Of the 12 playoff teams from last year, the only starting QBs who WEREN'T drafted by that team were Brees (SD replaced him with a pro bowler), Warner (former Super Bowl winner with another team) and Favre (former Super Bowl winner with another team). So the evidence is pretty strong that picking up re-tread QBs and hoping they blossom in a new system just doesn't normally work in the NFL...

Not to nipick, but the Cowboys didn't draft Romo.

And for the Fish last year he had 1 TD and 2 picks and the Fish lost that game. I don't think he played the whole game. Watching his highlights make him look good. Evidently there are a lot of other plays that don't make the reel that aren't so good. That said, he might be an improvement. I think we can do better.