Top 25 Censored Stories of 2008

Oh so he's just throwing links up on the Big Board hither and yon, sight-unseen? Gotcha! :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's pretty much that simple. I'm not surprised that a nutto like yourself would think there was some conspiracy to the contrary.

I'll start doin' that. This link is of one of the oscar nominated animated short features that my brother in law sent me today. http://current.com/1erg44c

You'll "start" doing that? You mean because you haven't in the past? [/rhetorical]

:lol:

So you asked me to prove that something you haven't read is crap?

Seriously...what the !@#$ is wrong with you?

Oh that's right, everything I say is wrong. Even when I'm not saying anything at all and being completely neutral, and asknig questions - I'm wrong. Of course.

Lol. I don't know what about that post made you think I was trusting or not trusting them. I've never even heard of AFRICOM before.. so how can I know what they did or didn't do?

A shout to the Arrrgh crew 8 "Surrender the Booty" located somewhere in the Horn of Africa .. um "that would be Djibouti" ...

Oh that's right, everything I say is wrong. Even when I'm not saying anything at all and being completely neutral, and asknig questions - I'm wrong. Of course.

I've got news for you, kid...even when you're right, you're wrong. BECAUSE YOU INSIST ON BEING CONSTANTLY AND COMPLETELY IGNORANT.

Connor I'm not trying to pile on but...."distinguished climatologists"...Tom has forever linked you with Bill Nye brother

It's difficult to not "pile on" to conner. Acknowledging his presence is proof that you already have exceeded his argument

No. Not everything you say is wrong

But you do say what you think. And 99% of what you think is wrong

All Glory to the Obama/Gore/Toad