Top 25 Censored Stories of 2008

Discuss

I haven't had a chance to do more than look at the titles...

I can tell because you obviously didn't look at the year. Any particular reason you chose to post 08 instead of 10?

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories...d-and-ten-book/

I think project censored does good mentioning the stories the corporate media, for whatever reason, won't cover. I know probably none of the stories listed even make the slightest blip on a board like this but what the fuk...surprise me.

I can tell because you obviously didn't look at the year. Any particular reason you chose to post 08 instead of 10?

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories...d-and-ten-book/

I think project censored does good mentioning the stories the corporate media, for whatever reason, won't cover. I know probably none of the stories listed even make the slightest blip on a board like this but what the fuk...surprise me.

Uh, I posted the year in the !@#$ing title. That makes it pretty clear for the lucid.

As I said earlier, I received the link in an email. I hadn't had time to look at any of the stories or subsequent years. That also should be obvious to anyone with a half a clue.

Uh, I posted the year in the !@#$ing title. That makes it pretty clear for the lucid.

As I said earlier, I received the link in an email. I hadn't had time to look at any of the stories or subsequent years. That also should be obvious to anyone with a half a clue.

And if you had to pick the poster most likely to be labelled an incoherent half-wit who takes conspiracy sites seriously, who'd be your first guess...?

Nutjob site. Kept expecting to run into an article about the mind-controlling properties of flouridated water.

I'm curious, can you pick out just one of their stories that you think is false? One incorrect story on their part would be sufficient to strongly discredit them.

I'm curious, can you pick out just one of their stories that you think is false? One incorrect story on their part would be sufficient to strongly discredit them.

And Darin, who would be your second guess...? :rolleyes:

Conner, I'm not going to play this game with you again. If you're really stupid enough to think habeus corpus was suspended for "every person" in 2008, or Bush declared martial law, or AFRICOM was formed to rape African natural resources, go right ahead. I'll laugh at you, but I won't stop you.

Once..again...is...there...any...reason..why...you...posted...the...list...for..

.08...instead...of...this...year? Well beside the obvious which is you're completely lost.

Even better, why don't you tell the people why you posted it to begin with?

Don't hold your breath for toolbox tommie or Potsie to get back to you on that one. I'm still waiting for a list of murders that Earth First supposedly has commited from the dumbnamic duo from Rachacha. Maybe if you mention Acorn you might get a bite and some play.

The one overlooked story that caught my attention on the list concerned the questionable death of the guy who threw Ohio for Bush in '04. Didn't know that one...obviously.

Once..again...is...there...any...reason..why...you...posted...the...list...for..

.08...instead...of...this...year? Well beside the obvious which is you're completely lost.

He already answered that. Because the link was emailed to him.

And Darin, who would be your second guess...? :thumbsup:

Conner, I'm not going to play this game with you again. If you're really stupid enough to think habeus corpus was suspended for "every person" in 2008, or Bush declared martial law, or AFRICOM was formed to rape African natural resources, go right ahead. I'll laugh at you, but I won't stop you.

Lol. I don't know what about that post made you think I was trusting or not trusting them. I've never even heard of AFRICOM before.. so how can I know what they did or didn't do?

Lol. I don't know what about that post made you think I was trusting or not trusting them. I've never even heard of AFRICOM before.. so how can I know what they did or didn't do?

So you asked me to prove that something you haven't read is crap?

Seriously...what the !@#$ is wrong with you?

And Darin, who would be your second guess...? :thumbsup:

Damn you just beat me to that. That's win, show-place? I got money on pbills.