free agent

i am gonna go out on a limb and say we sign dansby. anybody else?

A nightmare may become a reality...he is visiting the Dolphins tomorrow...HE just said so on NFL Live.

Within a week I think we'll have signed Chris Chambers and Joey Porter.

I wouldn't mind that...especially with them having chips on their shoulders when they play Miami.

Dansby is good. He is not the best LB in the league, but he's probably right around top 10. If the Dolphins want to pay him like he's the best than so be it. Will he improve their defense, yes, is highly overpaying for FA's a great idea, not really.

With that said I think a team like the Dolphins who have been competing as of late can afford to overpay for a FA or two, to try and get them over the top. A team like the Bills............ we need a couple of solid drafts before we can consider overpriced FA's, because at this point we're no where near competing for a championship.

I'd rather throw money at a proven product like Dansby, who at worst will be a very solid starter for the next 2-3 years, than the guys the Bills have overpaid for in the past (Dockery and Walker come to mind first), but that is the difference between winning and losing organizations.

Once the Bills can string together consecutive successful offseasons (both draft and FA) than we can all start thinking playoffs. With Nix calling the shots (we all hope) I have confidence he can get us back to the playoffs in 3 years, no question.

There will be no Dansby or any other major name IMO. As much as I would like us to go after these top tier guys it's not going to happen. We will have no big money signings the year before a work stopage. There is going to be a lot of ticked off people hanging out on TSW.

There will be no Dansby or any other major name IMO. As much as I would like us to go after these top tier guys it's not going to happen. We will have no big money signings the year before a work stopage. There is going to be a lot of ticked off people hanging out on TSW.

I believe the Bills will be very active in free agency, But no big names look to 2nd tier guys that have connections with Nic/Chan/Whaley/Modrak as they build depth and change the climate and roster here

Jamal Williams is broken down and shot,

I know he has been banged up a lot but if he pass the physical I sign him to be a 2 down lineman for the next couple of years. He would be a mentor and a lot of help in the defensive rotation, then draft a young buck, like Linval Joseph, Jay Ross, Terrell Troup.

Williams would be a bridge for the young guys.