Bengals release Laveranues Coles

Lori

Anyone still want him?

Not unless a psychiatrist is added to the roster. He is a riddle wrapped up in a mystery. In other words he is a pain in the you know what. When he was with the Redskins he had over 90 catches and still complained that he wasn't to his satisfaction part of the offense. The Skins gladly traded him to the Jets for Moss who proved to be a very good receiver for the Skins.

The bills made a hard push for him last year.....

Anybody know how he did for the bengals?

Your hands must be tired from those 10000 post you can't check all that info available online.

13 strts-43-514-5 those are his stats anyway.

I am still upset it would have been cheaper to not throw to him than it was TO.

Sure about that? I thought his signing bonus/'09 salary was actually higher than 81's, but I could be wrong ...

Sure about that? I thought his signing bonus/'09 salary was actually higher than 81's, but I could be wrong ...

You right I didn't realize he got so much garaunteed money his base salary was 1.9 but with the roster bonus and others he got almost 10 mil.

He received a $3 million signing bonus, a $4.7 million roster bonus, a $1.9 million base salary and a $100,000 workout bonus all in 2009.

That's $9.75 million for the 2009 season.

so, yep, we paid less for 1 year of T.O.

Sadly, I wouldn't mind him for a year or 2. Are you sold on Johnson or Hardy? I am NOT saying they can't play, but I have no indication as to whether or not they can either. How about you Lori?

Not sold on them, but also not sure Coles is the answer, especially if he still expects a big payday.

Agreed. Coles probably isn't the answer, but he might actually be better than what we have besides Evans.

Thats not saying much. But I agree that if Coles can swallow his pride and is prepared to be a #3 with the Bills, it may be alright. I think we still need a solid #2 WR.