Thoughts on Detroit.

ICE

they were saying pregame Detroit was thinking of benching Harrington? WTF? hell he is better than Bledsoe. they have about the same record. The Kid has 14 TD's to 7 ints?

Please....

get Detroit some defense help this offseason and they can contend for their division title next year. good rookie WR and RB.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey Harrington is the epitome of a dink and dunk qb, which btw there is nothing wrong with that as that formula has been sucessfull for a few qb's in todays nfl. When you only look at the 14 tds to 7 int's you're not looking at the whole story as Harringtons qb rating over the past 3 games has been 63.7, 32.5, and 70.3. I also think the lions being 1-5 in their past 6 games might have something to do with why the lions were considering benching Harrington. I also believe Mike McMahon has more natural talent than Harrington. He brings a stronger arm, and hell of a lot more mobility, but he's a project. IMO though he's worth it and would be a better fit for Mooch's offense.

hell he is better than Bledsoe.

133442[/snapback]

jeez, why was i hardly surprised to see you mention the word "bledsoe" in a post about harrington........so predictable......can't even go one post without trashing the guy.......

A foolish consistency...

133462[/snapback]

It is the truth and furthers a point. If Harrington can go 14/7 and talk of getting benched, then Bledsoe should have been already.

Understand this, until Bledsoe is gone....I keep going.

not if you keep pulling the same stunt that got spiked banned........you might be gone before bledsoe is.........

133477[/snapback]

As I said, the mods can do anything they want, but if they ban me they had best ban several others. That said, I know what it takes to get banned and smacking bledsoe around every post I make isn't it.

not if you keep pulling the same stunt that got spiked banned........you might be gone before bledsoe is.........

133477[/snapback]

I've said it before. Ice will never be gone because if he is there will only be four threads left on the board talking about intelligent stuff. And we can't have that.

jeez, why was i hardly surprised to see you mention the word "bledsoe" in a post about harrington........so predictable......can't even go one post without trashing the guy.......

133450[/snapback]

Wadda ya talkin 'bout?

This is the very first post I've ever seen Ice bash Harrington, and he's not really bashing him either.

He's just point out that if an NFL great warlord like Bledsoe is on the hotseat, so can Joey baby.

Lighten up. It's Thnaxgiving fer crimminy.

You may want to reconsider that assumption as you are WELL aware of the fact that crusading is a no-no.  :w00t:

133531[/snapback]

Never been banned for Cursading. Nor has anyone else. There was much more to the Spiked thing than just bashing bledsoe.

As long as Bledsoe is here, I will keep ripping him.

Nor has anyone else. There was much more to the Spiked thing than just bashing bledsoe.

That is another assumption that you might want to rethink.

He was removed for crusading after being asked to stop several times. There was nothing more to it. Nor is he the only one ever.

And it doesn't matter whether the crusade is about Bledsoe or pickling cucumbers.

A crusade by any other name would stink like feet.

We both know he stinks but it doesn't matter that we're right. What matters is that a nice place is to hang out becomes a less pleasant place to be when somebody decides to remind us of it over and over and over day after day after day.

It's not about Bledsoe or you or me or cucumbers. It's about the wall.

Cya

We both know he stinks but it doesn't matter that we're right. What matters is that a nice place is to hang out becomes a less pleasant place to be when somebody decides to remind us of it over and over and over day after day after day.

133559[/snapback]

I agree. This is a perfect case in point - a promising thread about an interesting topic (Harrington) degenerates into garbage.

That is another assumption that you might want to rethink.

He was removed for crusading after being asked to stop several times. There was nothing more to it. Nor is he the only one ever.

And it doesn't matter whether the crusade is about Bledsoe or pickling cucumbers.

A crusade by any other name would stink like feet.

Cya

133559[/snapback]

Well you guys have to do what you have to do.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*
Well you guys have to do what you have to do.

133579[/snapback]

Well there you go.

Do it.

You laid out the expectations and he just told you to f-off.

When are you guys going to get a backbone and throw him out of the sandbox?

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*
ice MAKES this place, with NO ice this would be like all the other boards , let the man have his say  :w00t:  :(

133681[/snapback]

That's fine if he doesn't resort to endless bashing. He needs to get another hobby that he can unleash his frustrations with life. Like javelin catching or something.

Harrington needs to sit down because he is thrwing for about 95 yards a week. He has open players in the endzone and misses them and does not spark his team. A number 3 pick in the draft needs to be able to carry the team on his own when called upon to do so. He has not been able to rise above the injuries or talent around him.

Detroit has a promising backup on the bench who seems to have a presence on the field and the respect of his teammates. Detroit owes it to their fans to see what he can do and make a decision about Harrington in the offseason.

Well there you go.

Do it.

You laid out the expectations and he just told you to f-off.

When are you guys going to get a backbone and throw him out of the sandbox?

133671[/snapback]

Because they know the standard as well as I do. It takes more than a handful of whinebags like you whining to get me kicked off.