Has Trent Edwards said ANYTHING since his demotion?

No ulterior motives here, just wondering. I haven't heard or read a single quote by the guy since he lost his job to Fitzpatrick during last season. Has anyone even asked him about it? If so, is he refusing to speak to the media? Doesn't anyone else find it odd that we've heard absolutely nothing from the guy? You'd think he'd at least have something to say about the new regime, wanting to compete for his job again, or, alternatively, not wanting to play in Buffalo any longer. But instead, complete silence. I know that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the Buffalo sports media to simply fail to even try to get a quote from the former-and-potentially-future starting QB, but just wondering if anyone has tried. Does anyone else think it's odd??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No ulterior motives here, just wondering. I haven't heard or read a single quote by the guy since he lost his job to Fitzpatrick during last season. Has anyone even asked him about it? If so, is he refusing to speak to the media? Doesn't anyone else find it odd that we've heard absolutely nothing from the guy? You'd think he'd at least have something to say about the new regime, wanting to compete for his job again, or, alternatively, not wanting to play in Buffalo any longer. But instead, complete silence. I know that it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the Buffalo sports media to simply fail to even try to get a quote from the former-and-potentially-future starting QB, but just wondering if anyone has tried. Does anyone else think it's odd??

Google reveals no Trent Edwards quotes since his demotion.

Trent needs to spend this time working on his game...mainly his abilty to assess receivers in single coverage. He would be a great candidate for the WLAF if it was still around. I would expect Trent not to say much. Lets see what happens when you get more QB's in the mix.

I know we're all joking, but the guy makes a legitimate point.

Even JP Freaking Losman wasn't happy with his demotion and said as much to the media. He was terrible and never earned his job back, but at least there was a pulse there. When Bledsoe was cut, he was not happy about it, and rightfully so.

Especially when there's now reports that he's probably gonna be the starting QB AGAIN this fall, it'd be important to get a hold of this guy and see where his head is at.

He loses the starting role to Fitzpatrick and he's just ok with it? I don't get it. The guy is bad. But if he's our best option at QB he best be putting his best foot forward with the fans and the media. It certainly couldn't hurt to gain some positive press.

I know we're all joking, but the guy makes a legitimate point.

Even JP Freaking Losman wasn't happy with his demotion and said as much to the media. He was terrible and never earned his job back, but at least there was a pulse there. When Bledsoe was cut, he was not happy about it, and rightfully so.

Especially when there's now reports that he's probably gonna be the starting QB AGAIN this fall, it'd be important to get a hold of this guy and see where his head is at.

He loses the starting role to Fitzpatrick and he's just ok with it? I don't get it. The guy is bad. But if he's our best option at QB he best be putting his best foot forward with the fans and the media. It certainly couldn't hurt to gain some positive press.

No moxie...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moxie

How dare he done fund raisers, help ALS research, do Christian youth speeches, etc...

it's not like he swept a street one morning.

JP swept the streets. TE does fund raisers. Fitz does nothing.

The week that he was demoted he twice walked away from some reporters who asked him about it. I guess that's why there are no quotes from him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/20...-practice-squad

I also noticed on the sidelines that Brohm seemed to be more involved than TE was. When Fitz was reviewing the plays from the previous series Brohm would be right there with him and captain checkdown would hang out alone at the other end of the bench. Seeing that really showed me that he's got no fight in him, he's a p**sy.