Whitner calls trade rumor "bathroom material"

billsevans

And you're calling people names for not agreeing with your version of diplomacy. Honestly, you've been wrong on this board the majority of time, and a respected poster not long ago outlined this for you.

Don't take the self-righteous path and declare yourself above it all, but resort to insults when you're backed into a corner.

Ah-Men

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're calling people names for not agreeing with your version of diplomacy. Honestly, you've been wrong on this board the majority of time, and a respected poster not long ago outlined this for you.

Don't take the self-righteous path and declare yourself above it all, but resort to insults when you're backed into a corner.

A lot of people say the same about you. You are one of the most miserable "fans" I have ever seen. You, for whatever reason, love to circle jerk in negativity. He's a great psoter because he is a miserable person like yourself. Your idea of entertainment is talking how terrible the Bills are. If that is your idea of fun, it sounds like a sad existence.

Like I said before, I have a good background in football and am a bit of homer. But I'd rather be a homer and hope for the best than be a miserable, bitter Bills fan who gets thrills out of being right on an internet board when the Bills lose.

The Bills sucked this year. You were right. You're awesome and the smartest guy on the internet. Now please, give the board some more award winning "the Bills are terrible" posts. They're doing a lot. :nana:

A lot of people say the same about you. You are one of the most miserable "fans" I have ever seen. You, for whatever reason, love to circle jerk in negativity. He's a great psoter because he is a miserable person like yourself. Your idea of entertainment is talking how terrible the Bills are. If that is your idea of fun, it sounds like a sad existence.

Like I said before, I have a good background in football and am a bit of homer. But I'd rather be a homer and hope for the best than be a miserable, bitter Bills fan who gets thrills out of being right on an internet board when the Bills lose.

The Bills sucked this year. You were right. You're awesome and the smartest guy on the internet. Now please, give the board some more award winning "the Bills are terrible" posts. They're doing a lot. :nana:

Please leave your sex-life out of this

You just proved his point.....Now admit that lil dicky jauron was not as good as vince lombardi and you will be saved.

It's amazing how big of douchebags some of you are. Whitner didn't draft himself. He works hard and has been nothing but positive in being a Bill and beign a part of Buffalo. I really do hope he gets traded and becomes a pro bowl type player. It's amazing the jealous some have.

But Bills fans are the best and all class. :nana:

the best part of the Bills is their fans unfortunately these days its also the worst.

Please leave your sex-life out of this

You just proved his point.....Now admit that lil dicky jauron was not as good as vince lombardi and you will be saved.

The worst part is you don't have a clue what your talking about unless it is something like you stated above well dah.

If you and the other posters did more homework you would find alot of these stupid conversations wouldn't accure.

I Like the other guy have a football background. Although we don't always agree either. If don't do your homework that doesn't mean much either. Whitner doesn't look that great compared to our safeties but we have an abundance of good DBs and safeties compare him to most of the rest of he league and forget that he was 8th overall.

It's amazing how big of douchebags some of you are. Whitner didn't draft himself. He works hard and has been nothing but positive in being a Bill and beign a part of Buffalo. I really do hope he gets traded and becomes a pro bowl type player. It's amazing the jealous some have.

You're right about everything except being jealous. People hate him irrationally, but not because of jealousy.

Agree completely. Small-mindedness at its best.

He didn't draft himself. He's tried very hard (whether he's succeeded or not) to be a vocal team leader and an excellent player.

I would understand people's disappointment in his play.

What I find sad and pathetic is people's negativity (hate, in today's vocab) towards Donte Whitner.

Reminds me of when Michael Peca left. And Dominick Hasek. And Doug Flutie. And...

Small-minded, petty, mean-spirited...are there really that many people like this out there?

The above comments say a lot more about the commentators than they do about the player.

Hatred rules the world my friend mostly in the form we call justice any honest christian or any other religion or phylosopher knows that.

Hatred rules the world my friend mostly in the form we call justice any honest christian or any other religion or phylosopher knows that.

It's sad, ain't it? People only have so much energy...think about how much of that energy we use on hatred and negativity. Think about the things we could do if we focused our energy on positive movement and being constructive.

I'm guilty too, of course.

Byrd has more interceptions in one season that Whitner has in his career. WITH THE SAME COACHING STAFF!

This isn't a !@#$ing popularity contest and it isn't a boys club. It's the NFL and the only thing that matters is production and Whitner is dangerously thin in that area. His run defense is mediocre and his coverage is non-existent. He may be a great guy and may love Buffalo but that equals ZERO wins.

If this were a popularity contest Coy Wire would still be playing safety. Whitner needs to tweet less and produce more. He and Mitchell are all talk and no production.

The only place he's going to be a pro bowl player is the CFL.

Byrd has more interceptions in one season that Whitner has in his career. WITH THE SAME COACHING STAFF!

This isn't a !@#$ing popularity contest and it isn't a boys club. It's the NFL and the only thing that matters is production and Whitner is dangerously thin in that area. His run defense is mediocre and his coverage is non-existent. He may be a great guy and may love Buffalo but that equals ZERO wins.

If this were a popularity contest Coy Wire would still be playing safety. Whitner needs to tweet less and produce more. He and Mitchell are all talk and no production.

I do agree he should tweet less. It just allows internet warriors to overanalyze everything.

The worst part is you don't have a clue what your talking about unless it is something like you stated above well dah.

If you and the other posters did more homework you would find alot of these stupid conversations wouldn't accure.

I Like the other guy have a football background. Although we don't always agree either. If don't do your homework that doesn't mean much either. Whitner doesn't look that great compared to our safeties but we have an abundance of good DBs and safeties compare him to most of the rest of he league and forget that he was 8th overall.

HA HA With your 4th grade football background maybe whitner would be an above average starter on your peewee team. He is a great locker room presence and can lead you guys over the 6-10 hump.

:cry::w00t:

I don't always agree with you C, but the piling on here, that some do, to guys like Whitner, Losman and Maybin makes me sick...what kills me, I know there are many here who don't even watch the games...so they are, essentially, repeating what they have heard/read others say...it kind of snowballs...you would think Donte Whitner, for all the crap he takes here, was the biggest bust in NFL history...not his fault the Bills picked him at #8... let's see him play in an NFL defense, before being so sure he isn't suited for the NFL. Has any player (save Fred Jackson) looked really good in the last 4 years, on any consistent basis?

Personally, I wish all these guys would stop "tweeting", but since it can't be stopped, and so many give "tweeting" such creedance, what should Whitner have said? That he would welcome a trade, away from this crappy franchise? Would that make you all happy? He says the rumors are bathroom material, because he likes playing in Buffalo, for the Buffalo Bills...can that be a bad thing at this point? Quit looking for crap to gripe about, there are plenty or legit reasons to be unhappy with this team, and its' players....this isn't one of them...

After being told to pack his bags by a follower, he responded with "Yall kno I read this stuff while sittin on the toilet...bathroom material gotta love it."

Twitter

#1 He's dead on.

#2 That's exactly what I want a Bills player to be thinking when he sees trade rumors, which are absolutely ubiquitous.

Except when it comes to the ProBowl. :nana:

The Bills sucked this year. You were right. You're awesome and the smartest guy on the internet. Now please, give the board some more award winning "the Bills are terrible" posts. They're doing a lot. :thumbsup:

So you have a problem with "negative" posters being honest? Let's review the facts CB97 because they are all there in plain sight. The Bills have sucked now for more than 10 years. The Bills FO is in a constant state of flux. The Bills are a media punch line for ineptitude. The Bills get NOTHING RIGHT (coaches, drafts, free agents)!

Now I ask you oh beacon of positivity, what exactly is there to be positive about? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

CB97, you are a lemming, a fall in line kinda guy, "Yes sir, may I have another!" Your Enron mentality clouds your ridiculous judgement.

Sticking up for guys like Whitner and Maybin is all of the evidence needed to show the severity of Bills Stockholm Syndrome that you suffer from.

So quit lecturing everyone who isn't a "real Bills fan" because unconditional fans like you are a big part of the problem. Every year Ralph knows right where he has you, in the palm of his crusty old hand. (His other hand has your cash)

So you have a problem with "negative" posters being honest? Let's review the facts CB97 because they are all there in plain sight. The Bills have sucked now for more than 10 years. The Bills FO is in a constant state of flux. The Bills are a media punch line for ineptitude. The Bills get NOTHING RIGHT (coaches, drafts, free agents)!

Now I ask you oh beacon of positivity, what exactly is there to be positive about? PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

CB97, you are a lemming, a fall in line kinda guy, "Yes sir, may I have another!" Your Enron mentality clouds your ridiculous judgement.

Sticking up for guys like Whitner and Maybin is all of the evidence needed to show the severity of Bills Stockholm Syndrome that you suffer from.

So quit lecturing everyone who isn't a "real Bills fan" because unconditional fans like you are a big part of the problem. Every year Ralph knows right where he has you, in the palm of his crusty old hand. (His other hand has your cash)

Blah. You bore me. Keep the attacks coming. I've been very successful with my attitude in the "real world." I come here to talk Bills. It's the end of February. No one knows a thing yet. If I seriously was depressed about the team as some of you are, I won't spent my free time whining about it. That screams loser to me.

But you're right. A board filled with negative nancies would be awesome. We can predict the Bills suck, which considering they have for a decade isn't hard, and talk about how smart we are when they do. Sounds like fun. But keep up the whining. You're changing the world. :thumbsup:

Blah. You bore me. Keep the attacks coming. I've been very successful with my attitude in the "real world." I come here to talk Bills. It's the end of February. No one knows a thing yet. If I seriously was depressed about the team as some of you are, I won't spent my free time whining about it. That screams loser to me.

You are a total hypocrite. You started the attacks because someone picked on DW. Your "real world" attitude is delusional. Ralph loves fans like you! Now, get online line at the Bills store and put your pre-order in for whatever 1st round pick the Bills choose ya fricken lemming.

But you're right. A board filled with negative nancies would be awesome. We can predict the Bills suck, which considering they have for a decade isn't hard, and talk about how smart we are when they do. Sounds like fun. But keep up the whining. You're changing the world. :thumbsup:

Why do you assume that because some of us are tired of Whitner and all his meaningless talk that we're down on the Bills?

I have a HUGE problem with 2 players on the Bills, Whitner and Mitchell. Both of them talk talk talk and tweet tweet tweet yet when the game starts their production absolutely sucks. Last year Whitner guaranteed a playoff birth and did absolutely NOTHING to back it up. It drives me nuts when he's continually misreads a play and is caught out of position. He takes bad angles to the ball carrier and he misses a LOT of tackles. Speaking of missed tackles, Mitchell is one bad tackle away from being Eddie Robinson 2.0.

My point is this, shut the !@#$ up and make some plays. You don't see Poz or Schobel feeling the need to tweet their every move. I think it's great that Whitner supports the Bills but we don't need another cheerleader, we need players to make plays.

I'm not down on the Bills, I'm down on these chuckleheads that talk **** then don't produce.