Aaron Maybin

Billsfan=pain

Aaron Maybin's body shape has changed drastically in the past year. When he was at the combine last year he looked like a defensive end at 6'4 250, now he looks samller than James Hardy 6'5 220. How does a player lose 30 pds of muscle from March(combine) to August(training camp)?

I guess next season we will get the answer?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Maybin's body shape has changed drastically in the past year. When he was at the combine last year he looked like a defensive end at 6'4 250, now he looks samller than James Hardy 6'5 220. How does a player lose 30 pds of muscle from March(combine) to August(training camp)?

I guess next season we will get the answer?

have you seen him on a scale to know that he actually dropped 30 pounds of muscle?

or are you just assuming from looking at one picture on the internet?

have you seen him on a scale to know that he actually dropped 30 pounds of muscle?

or are you just assuming from looking at one picture on the internet?

I looked at him at the combine and compared that to when he played in the preseason. Several Buffalo News reporters share the same sentiment.

He's a very young guy at age 21 so obviously his body is still developing...I feel he'll make some improvement this upcoming year. I also think the switch to LB will be good for him and he can use his speed to rush the passer.....if not, then what a bonehead pick

The Bills drafted a guy with a WR's build to be a DE. Brilliant! The only chance he has of even getting on the field is as an OLB in a 3-4 defense and I have no idea if he can play that position. I do know he will never be a DE in the NFL.

It was a bonehead pick. That is for him to play DE.

If he can make the switch... he reminds me of Talley when he was younger, body wise that is not in play.

He still so young in the game, he needs time, we may not see his full potential until his 3rd year.

We have no choice but to wait and see.

It was a bonehead pick. That is for him to play DE.

If he can make the switch... he reminds me of Talley when he was younger, body wise that is not in play.

He still so young in the game, he needs time, we may not see his full potential until his 3rd year.

We have no choice but to wait and see.

I my opinion his body looks more like James Lofton, than Darryl Talley

People don't just gain 20pds of muscle in 6 weeks.

Did I say just- he must have been on a intensive exercise, diet, supplement regiment at the very least- was there chemical enhancement? you know innocent until proven guilty - and it might have been 8 or 10 weeks, whatever, a relatively short time in any case.

His attitude makes me dislike him. He believes he is Ray Lewis!

I have not seen that attitiude in Maybin but in todays NFL most of the players have a cocky attitude. It seems to be perfected in college football.

I just watched the excellent series, Fill Color football on the NFL channel. It is about the AFL. Watching the highlights of all the teams in the AFL from 1960 through 1969 the contrast in player demeanor is astounding. You see a more business-like approach to the game. You do not see any excessive celebrating. It was a nice change.

I have not seen that attitiude in Maybin but in todays NFL most of the players have a cocky attitude. It seems to be perfected in college football.

I just watched the excellent series, Fill Color football on the NFL channel. It is about the AFL. Watching the highlights of all the teams in the AFL from 1960 through 1969 the contrast in player demeanor is astounding. You see a more business-like approach to the game. You do not see any excessive celebrating. It was a nice change.

I know most players have a cocky attitude but he celebrates on every play!