Hey, let's get rid of that "Get McNabb" headline.

No offense, but it's gettin' old. I check in here about 10 times a day, looking for news, and I get Scott's header about McNabb. Whether I agree with him or not is, as the dopes in the midwest say, a "mute" point.

Like I said, no offense.

I'm feeling weird about this team....a little optimistic, but a little scared with the cuts this week and the retirement of the mediocre, oft-injured Butler.

No offense, but it's gettin' old. I check in here about 10 times a day, looking for news, and I get Scott's header about McNabb. Whether I agree with him or not is, as the dopes in the midwest say, a "mute" point.

Or as Joey Tribbiani would say, "a moo point"

no seriously though, lets get Mcnabb

I was wondering if any other Bills fans had thought of a veteran Q.B. that has, played in the elements , good decision maker , good arm , usually wins where ever he plays , and might be a good short term , cheap answer for a year or two ??----------------------- Jeff Garcia ??

I was wondering if any other Bills fans had thought of a veteran Q.B. that has, played in the elements , good decision maker , good arm , usually wins where ever he plays , and might be a good short term , cheap answer for a year or two ??----------------------- Jeff Garcia ??

:thumbsup:

At least with Garcia we wouldn't be trading away draft picks. Which makes acquiring him a better option than McNabb. (Not that that's saying much.)