The Austin incident

He isn't a right winger or a left winger. He is a terrorist, just like the one who killed the doctor and just like bin laden.

The thing is, if you want to get your message out, you don't commit a terrorist act, because that drowns out your message. People should learn from Ghandi, who may have been the best world leader in history.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't a right winger or a left winger. He is a terrorist, just like the one who killed the doctor and just like bin laden.

The thing is, if you want to get your message out, you don't commit a terrorist act, because that drowns out your message. People should learn from Ghandi, who may have been the best world leader in history.

IMO he had no message,he was suicidal and wished to go out with a splash. That's all.

Only because he had the great good fortune of having Britain being the colonial power in charge of his country and not the Germans. The world would never have known him had that alternative been the case.

IMO he had no message,he was suicidal and wished to go out with a splash. That's all.

My guess is that as a contractor the IRS came after him for the employers portion of FICA. He had fallen on hard times, didn't have the dough and got pissed. That and he might have a bit of a drug habit. A nut.

He had a message about the government he wanted to get out- but what you said is the reality he left. Idiots don't see that they could get there message across in sane ways, instead of doing stupid things.

Lone nut goes on rampage?

or

The rallying cry for the bagger movement?

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared...stacks_rush.php

I think the guy was a nut case and not indicative of the average citizen. Yes, I have complaints about the IRS but I don't go and blow them up and no I don't commit suicide to prove my point. To me he is a guy who went "postal" but used a plane. He is a terrorist of a sort, not just a protester. A protester may have signs, sit ins, fasts, refuse to pay etc.; a terrorist aims to kill. He set his own home on fire (thank God, his wife and child were not there and hurt). Don't male this man into a martyr.