T.O. back with the Bills in 2010?

machinegun12

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

The TO article in the middle....also check out the last part regarding our sort of new special teams coach.

Think TO is coming back?

I see TO coming back under 2 circumstances. 1- The Bills are the only team giving him a real offer over 5 plus million a year. 2- The Bills bring in a vet QB.

If the Bills are going with a young inexpirenced QB that can't have a potential distraction in the form of TO (Either calling for the ball or calling for the backup to be put back in) regressing the progress of a young QB.

I see TO coming back under 2 circumstances. 1- The Bills are the only team giving him a real offer over 5 plus million a year. 2- The Bills bring in a vet QB.

If the Bills are going with a young inexpirenced QB that can't have a potential distraction in the form of TO (Either calling for the ball or calling for the backup to be put back in) regressing the progress of a young QB.

Even if it's McNabb? :rolleyes:

I say we bring T.O. back........"UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES"...

-Only if we get a stonger player at the quarterback position.

-He agrees to a deal that is more reasonable (i.e under 5 million)

-He maintains his good behavior like he tried so very hard to do this season

-He acts like he cares and does not give up on plays.

I think all these things play into each other but overall it comes down to the QB play. If we get a decent QB in here that can throw the ball to our targets, I think T.O. could be an outstanding asset to this team and he'd be more likely to sign for less, he would actually care more about the team because we'd be competitive, and well as far as his behavior, your guess is as good as mine but I don't beliee his been that bad the last few years, it's just been the damn media.

T.O. proved to me that he wasn't a distraction last year. His play wasn't T.O. like and I thought he gave up on plays a lot and dropped too many balls. With that being said I think we should go with the guys we have already on the roster and maybe draft a good one. I think T.O. proved he can be a good second option on a team that already has a proven #1 receiver and he has also proved that he can be a valuable leader on a team as well.

I would like to see T.O back here under the new coaching staff, but if Carucci wrote it your safe money is on the opposite.

Again, I wish people would stop using him as a source. Other than living in E. Amherst, he is almost always way off on most NFL insight, and ALWAYS wrong about the Bills

I think T.O. served himself well last season by showing he could play for a bad team and not blow up. I think this will lead to several more options for him this off season compared to the last. All of the other options will be better for T.O. than Buffalo. We are in full blown rebuild mode.

The only possible scenario of T.O. returning is if we blow away the offers he gets elsewhere. I don't see the Bills doing that, I think Chan knows it's crucial to see what we have in our two young WR prospects (Hardy, Johnson).

HOF...Even though he's at the end, he's the only HOFer out there, so I'd take them. He at least makes the Bills relevant, even if they stink. It's a bad football decision not to bring him back. It's a horrible business decision.

I say we bring T.O. back........"UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES"...

-Only if we get a stonger player at the quarterback position.

-He agrees to a deal that is more reasonable (i.e under 5 million)

-He maintains his good behavior like he tried so very hard to do this season

-He acts like he cares and does not give up on plays.

I think all these things play into each other but overall it comes down to the QB play. If we get a decent QB in here that can throw the ball to our targets, I think T.O. could be an outstanding asset to this team and he'd be more likely to sign for less, he would actually care more about the team because we'd be competitive, and well as far as his behavior, your guess is as good as mine but I don't beliee his been that bad the last few years, it's just been the damn media.

The QB situation is the main thing with him.

Certainly folks are not going to purchase tickets based on him being on team. Given the teams current status of development , he not going to enhance it, and can't see coaching staff wanting to put up with the potential aggravation, can't see the upside in him being on this team. For the Bills at any rate he not really going to effect any real import or change, frankly he inconsequential. imo :rolleyes:

There is no Wow factor in having TO anymore, it is more so what.....