UB's Drew Willy signs with Colts

PromoTheRobot

:devil: Awesome, as an alum it's good to see him stay in the league for at least another year. Polian loves those UB kids. Even though he was in a hoodie and pants it was still nice to see him on the sidelines at the Superbowl. Good luck to him

Seriously, how many more years does Peyton have left? Someone has to replace him.

PTR

Dude I love Willy and all, but he was signed to the Colts for like the fourth time in his short 10 month NFL career. He was living off the waiver wire there for a bit, getting cut from the Ravens. To make a long story short, he is not the destined replacement to arguably the greatest Quarterback of all time.

Wow. Now that d-bag's head is going to get even bigger than it was when he was just the starting QB at a crappy D1 school. Didn't think it was possible. (I'm UB alum, and have first hand experience with his douchebagedness)

Most QBs are cocky douches. In general, not too many genuinely humble guys playing in the NFL.

Dude I love Willy and all, but he was signed to the Colts for like the fourth time in his short 10 month NFL career. He was living off the waiver wire there for a bit, getting cut from the Ravens. To make a long story short, he is not the destined replacement to arguably the greatest Quarterback of all time.

Maybe not but I'll bet he'll be better than anyone on the Bills roster right now.

PTR