This is funny

Thirdborn

don'y care which party you're affiliated with

The Borowitz Report) - One week after their first national convention, the self-styled Teabaggers are facing an identity crisis after one of their members finally Googled the slang term "teabag."

"I was wondering why every time I told people I was a Teabagger they kind of started giggling in an embarrassed way," said Tracy Klugian, a Teabagger from Elyria, Ohio. "I was like, what the heck? Maybe I should use the Google and see what this is all about."

After Mr. Klugian Googled the word "teabag," he was shocked by what he discovered and shared his information with the Teabaggers' leadership, who are now actively looking for a new name for the group.

"We want a name that suggests we're out to give the Democrats a good fight," he said. "So far what we've come up with is the Donkey Punchers."

The Borowitz Report) - One week after their first national convention, the self-styled Teabaggers are facing an identity crisis after one of their members finally Googled the slang term "teabag."

"I was wondering why every time I told people I was a Teabagger they kind of started giggling in an embarrassed way," said Tracy Klugian, a Teabagger from Elyria, Ohio. "I was like, what the heck? Maybe I should use the Google and see what this is all about."

After Mr. Klugian Googled the word "teabag," he was shocked by what he discovered and shared his information with the Teabaggers' leadership, who are now actively looking for a new name for the group.

"We want a name that suggests we're out to give the Democrats a good fight," he said. "So far what we've come up with is the Donkey Punchers."

Well that should piss off PETA.

Just goes to show how prissy little biddies run that thing.

:rolleyes::censored: Friggin' idiots.

It's from The Borowitz Report "For real-time fake news updates, follow Andy Borowitz on Twitter."

I know. I realized it was satire when I first read it and then went to borowitzreport.com to confirm that it was a satirical site.

And yes, I've been laughing at anyone who calls him/herself a "teabagger" for awhile now.

I know. I realized it was satire when I first read it and then went to borowitzreport.com to confirm that it was a satirical site.

And yes, I've been laughing at anyone who calls him/herself a "teabagger" for awhile now.

Never heard that term used except by misogynist homophobes on the left who are trying to disparage people they disagree with politically.