We're on the move!

This is another team with a 4-6 record that no team wants to play. The offensive line has figured out how to protect QB Drew Bledsoe, RB Willis McGahee gets better every week and the defense is really good.

Gotta love this comment. If nothing else, it is good to be getting some respect again. Now let's hope we figure out how to win on the road. I wish we were in the NFC this year.

I'm printing this out for the Bulletin board at my office. The cowboy fans sure are quiet around here.  No one even talks about football any more. At least Bills fans keep talking about the game even when we're 4-6.

132089[/snapback]

I was somewhat surprised, Gidge, to read that he thinks the team has quit on Parcells. I've never known that to happen.

I'm printing this out for the Bulletin board at my office. The cowboy fans sure are quiet around here.  No one even talks about football any more. At least Bills fans keep talking about the game even when we're 4-6.

132089[/snapback]

You're right. I'm in San Antonio and all the Cowboy fans here are down (big time) onn Parcells. I for one always thought he coached as many bad games as he coached good games.

I was somewhat surprised, Gidge, to read that he thinks the team has quit on Parcells. I've never known that to happen.

132113[/snapback]

Well, he did say they were all too stupid to play... Sure, he said "we are too stupid", so he included himself, but that doesn't help the fact he called his players stupid...

Well, he did say they were all too stupid to play... Sure, he said "we are too stupid", so he included himself, but that doesn't help the fact he called his players stupid...

132124[/snapback]

Yup, as many people here have pointed out, Parcells is too good a coach to lay out the "we just didn't execute" line.... :D

132089[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more.

Week 2, I was at the bar and this drunk Cowboys fan kept thanking me over and over for OUR 1st round Pick. Too Bad their OWN 1st rounder will be higher. :D:flirt:

I don't read much about the "boys" problems Paco. I'd rather spend my time on TSW. However, I listen to a local sports talk radio on the way to work and there are a million excuses for the losses and a growing anamosity toward Parcells.

You guys are probably tired of my favorite word "CHEMISTRY". But I really believe it's not considered enough when try to figure out why a team just can't seem to get it together.

You know what I mean, smarty!

Actually, however, I am planning to move -- just hope my mortgage gets approved!

132074[/snapback]

Are you moving away from the Philly area, or just somewhere within? You owe me a raincheck for missing out on meeting up with us and KRC's Bills Backers group last year for the Cowboys game.