Bills Free Agents

Pirate Angel

Owens- Id rather see Johnson, hardy, bust there a** than an aging superstar play half a**ed, Maybe low ball him an offer and see if anyone really wants him out there.

Ryan Denny- May provide some decent depth to LDE in the 3-4

Josh Reed - was a decent slot when we knew what a passing game was

Stupar- not bad TE depth, Pre- season allstar

Brian Scott - not a bad SS, we most likelyneed him

Keith Ellison- not sure he f,its the 3-4, hopefully he is one so we dont have the possibility of him starting again

Jonathan Scott- he got some experiance last year, it was sometimes an ugly experiance. surely we can do better

Schouman- might be an odd man out at TE

youboty- If hes happy competing for the Dimeback spot sure

kendell Simmons- tuff call hes had some bad injuries but he can still play a good backup when healthy

Chris draft - a good mid season signing to our depleted roster, Im not positive hes played in the 3-4 if he has sure where going to need some help

Seth Mckinny- old and fragile

Incognito I would like to see Incognito resigned, I know he is a head case, maybe him being cut by the Rams was a wake up call I didnt think he was to out of control when he got here. Hes not great but hes not bad either. With Woods leg the RG spot may be a question mark, If wood loses some mobility IMO it would be best to slide him to center (His College pos.) and slide Butler back to RG and have him and Incognito compete for the starting Role. Butler is to Fragile to be relied on at RT, He and Incognito would be a good competition, If Brad wins and gets hurt Richie slides in If Richie starts and becomes a head case sit him and Brad comes in, Hartgarner can play LG and C and would provide some good depth, behind wood and Levitre. Meredith and Bell compete for RT still a big hole at LT thats not going away over night. Jauron really ambushed this unit last offseason- it cant get that ugly again.

Owens- Id rather see Johnson, hardy, bust there a** than an aging superstar play half a**ed, Maybe low ball him an offer and see if anyone really wants him out there.

Keith Ellison- not sure he f,its the 3-4, hopefully he is one so we dont have the possibility of him starting again

Jonathan Scott- he got some experiance last year, it was sometimes an ugly experiance. surely we can do better

kendell Simmons- tuff call hes had some bad injuries but he can still play a good backup when healthy

Chris draft - a good mid season signing to our depleted roster, Im not positive hes played in the 3-4 if he has sure where going to need some help

Incognito I would like to see Incognito resigned, I know he is a head case, maybe him being cut by the Rams was a wake up call I didnt think he was to out of control when he got here. Hes not great but hes not bad either. With Woods leg the RG spot may be a question mark, If wood loses some mobility IMO it would be best to slide him to center (His College pos.) and slide Butler back to RG and have him and Incognito compete for the starting Role. Butler is to Fragile to be relied on at RT, He and Incognito would be a good competition, If Brad wins and gets hurt Richie slides in If Richie starts and becomes a head case sit him and Brad comes in, Hartgarner can play LG and C and would provide some good depth, behind wood and Levitre. Meredith and Bell compete for RT still a big hole at LT thats not going away over night. Jauron really ambushed this unit last offseason- it cant get that ugly again.

incognito, scott and youboty

no to reed I don't think he got seperation on a db in his entire career

I wouldn't mind youboty for depth. He has shown he can make some big hits. But he can never be a starter with his injury nonesense.

Even if Incognito isn't an answer to our Oline, we need him at the very least for depth purposes.

I like Bryan scott. It is hard to tell where everyone fits on defense and whether we need him or not though. Same with draft.

Reed would be nice to keep. He is a vet with skills our other recievers don't have. IE Blocking.

InCognito and Simmions to be the backup guards. Try to resign Owens on a reasonable deal but he isn't a must as we can likely get Chris Chambers if he doesn't want to come back. As for Josh Reed I say let him walk the playing time can be given to Hardy and Stevie J. As for the rest the only guy I would resign is Brian Scott we need the depth for the secondary.

youre probably right, Steve Johnson deserves a shot there

Why ? What has he done to show that he deserves this shot. He did compete in training camp, practice right. ? What makes him so good that in 2 years he still can not run routes, block, get off the inactive list or play when he is active. Please don't tell me he looked good in pre-season going against the other teams future cuts.

I have no problem with him if he turns out to be that special someone, but if he can't beat the competition then he deserves his pine riding fate.

I have a feeling the new regime will give everyone a fair shot, let the pieces fall where they may.

I wouldn't mind youboty for depth. He has shown he can make some big hits. But he can never be a starter with his injury nonesense.

Even if Incognito isn't an answer to our Oline, we need him at the very least for depth purposes.

I like Bryan scott. It is hard to tell where everyone fits on defense and whether we need him or not though. Same with draft.

Reed would be nice to keep. He is a vet with skills our other recievers don't have. IE Blocking.

Scott is the only one I like. Youbouty for depth? Does he even know how to tackle?

Incognito is a very good player. Resign him

I'd resign Owens (who could have a big year with Gailey calling the plays and making him the go-to guy). Resign him for no more than $3M/yr. If the Bills trade for McNabb there could be a problem.

Resign B. Scott. He has good size and is a very physical SS. He also covers the bigger TEs well.

I'd release Reed, Denney, Stupar, Simmons, Ellison, and McKinney.

Keep Youboty, Schouman, and Draft for depth.

Owens- Agree offer no more than 3 mil.

Reed- Will probably get picked up can be solid possession guy

Schouman- Bye bye

Incognito- I like the tough mentality he brings

Denney- Has put in solid time in Buffalo, all depends on Schobel's decision

Youboty- Cut him, never turned out, can find some better in free agency

Owens - Hardy and Johnson needs a chance to play

Ryan Denny - don't care

Keith Ellison - good backup

Josh Reed - if he stays, needs to be strictly slot receiver

Stupar - crowded position, can he still be on Practice team?

Schouman - if he is healthy, can compete for start

youboty - he would be a good dime and backup at corners

kendell simmons - not healthy

Chris Draft - bye bye

McKinney - needs to retire

Incognito - compete for starting spot at guard and center

I'd definately keep Schouman, Incognito, and Bryan Scott. The rest are dependant on what direction the team plans on moving in free agency and the draft.

Schouman really looked like a player in his 2 games last year. I know 2 games are only 2 games, but it was enough to show he can contribute. I liked Nelson's play as well. It's possible that the Bills have a couple of really good young TEs on the roster right now. That would be 2 more than we have seen over the last decade.

Incognito is a slightly above average, veteran, offensive guard. No reason to let him go. 1. Who knows how Wood will perform next year. 2. Keeping Incognito allows flexibility for different player combinations.

Bryan Scott is just a football player. He reminds me of Fred Jackson. The Bills have used Scott in a handful of ways and he always goes about his task in a professional manner. He is very flexible and makes plays where ever he is lined up. I hope he is rewarded this offseason. This new staff could really help themselves by identifying the value of guys like Bryan Scott and George Wilson.

I'd definately keep Schouman, Incognito, and Bryan Scott. The rest are dependant on what direction the team plans on moving in free agency and the draft.

Schouman really looked like a player in his 2 games last year. I know 2 games are only 2 games, but it was enough to show he can contribute. I liked Nelson's play as well. It's possible that the Bills have a couple of really good young TEs on the roster right now. That would be 2 more than we have seen over the last decade.

Incognito is a slightly above average, veteran, offensive guard. No reason to let him go. 1. Who knows how Wood will perform next year. 2. Keeping Incognito allows flexibility for different player combinations.

Bryan Scott is just a football player. He reminds me of Fred Jackson. The Bills have used Scott in a handful of ways and he always goes about his task in a professional manner. He is very flexible and makes plays where ever he is lined up. I hope he is rewarded this offseason. This new staff could really help themselves by identifying the value of guys like Bryan Scott and George Wilson.

Agreed with this about Scott. He is a player, unlike Whitner. Keep him (Scott) to play SS.