• ICE
    • BF
    • Rudyc80

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is getting good. I rented a few movies tonight for me and the girl, but I think im just gonna pop some popcorn and watch this....

But if you guys wouldn't mind, maybe in like a half hour you could up the intensity into some JSP vs. ICE type of sh*t. :P

132988[/snapback]

Sorry. I just don't have all that much invested in it.

BF, you grossly overestimate the amount of effort I put into laughing at you. Frankly, a laugh at your expense is all the effort you're worth...actually trying to discuss with you precisely why you're an idiot is an investment which I have neither the time or desire to indulge. You're just going to have to live with the fact that: you're a fool, and I do nothing but laugh at you for it. That you think I have so much invested in your nonsense is just a measure of what a small, shallow, self-centered little child you are. Truth is, I don't even give you a second thought.

Darrin - let me guess, you are some sort of reactionary, right-wing genius holed up in a hovel somewhere between Anchorage and Seward with automatic weapons and one tremendous and sick sense of humor.  Am I close?

132996[/snapback]

He's a Cabbage Patch Kid. :P

Sorry.  I just don't have all that much invested in it.

BF, you grossly overestimate the amount of effort I put into laughing at you.  Frankly, a laugh at your expense is all the effort you're worth...actually trying to discuss with you precisely why you're an idiot is an investment which I have neither the time or desire to indulge.  You're just going to have to live with the fact that: you're a fool, and I do nothing but laugh at you for it.  That you think I have so much invested in your nonsense is just a measure of what a small, shallow, self-centered little child you are.  Truth is, I don't even give you a second thought.

133007[/snapback]

But yet you keep coming back for more don't you?

He says as he responds to my post.  :P

133028[/snapback]

I am not talking to you either AD. You hear me, I am not responding to your posts. Do you think I am some kind of fool to respond to you. No siree, not me, not now, I am not responding.

I will not reply in a boat. I will not reply in a moat. I will not respond in a plane, I will not reply on a train. I do not like that Stevestojan, I do not like him ol' Darin. I do not like that BF guy, I do not like his Artest cry.

I am not talking to you either AD.  You hear me, I am not responding to your posts.  Do you think I am some kind of fool to respond to you.  No siree, not me, not now, I am not responding.

I will not reply in a boat.  I will not reply in a moat.  I will not respond in a plane, I will not reply on a train.  I do not like that Stevestojan, I do not like him ol' Darin.  I do not like that BF guy, I do not like his Artest cry.

133041[/snapback]

:P Nice.

I get tired of having to read through it when I am trying to read a thread.  It's wasted bandwidth.

If you disagree with me on something tell me why you disagree, isn't that a little bit more productive then "You're an idiot."

132962[/snapback]

Yeah, but he comes up with a variety of different ways to call you an idiot and usually they're quite entertaining. So it's not a waste of bandwidth.