Bolden can be had for a possible 3rd rounder?

Virgil

Rotoworld is saying that the Dolphins are considering trading for Boldin, where the asking price is a 2nd, but could possibly be had for a 3rd.

Honestly, I'd give up a 3rd for him in a heartbeat.....or after a full physical and a heartbeat.

Again, to you think there will be better value with a 3rd round pick, and ours is better than the Dolphins

Don't get me wrong, I've been one of his biggest fans in the past, but (a) isn't he getting up there in age and more importantly considering which team we're talking about here (b) he's going to want a huge contract. I don't see this happening.....

Guest dog14787
Rotoworld is saying that the Dolphins are considering trading for Boldin, where the asking price is a 2nd, but could possibly be had for a 3rd.

Honestly, I'd give up a 3rd for him in a heartbeat.....or after a full physical and a heartbeat.

Again, to you think there will be better value with a 3rd round pick, and ours is better than the Dolphins

Obtaining Boldin would really boost moral with the Bills fan base, I get excited just thinking about it.

We don't need to face Boldin twice a year, the smelly fish are already hard enough.

Marshawn Lynch and our 3 for Boldin, ( send the evil one to hell on earth) kidding folks

get er done Buddy...

It doesn't make sense to trade for him unless they are prepared to offer Boldin the big contract he's looking for from his next team.

I don't see (or want) the Bills to tie up that much money at WR when there are gaping holes all over this team.

Don't get me wrong, I've been one of his biggest fans in the past, but (a) isn't he getting up there in age and more importantly considering which team we're talking about here (b) he's going to want a huge contract. I don't see this happening.....

He's only 29, He probably has 5 or 6 good years left at the least.

with 1 yr maybe 2 left on his deal he will want huge money to extend, or he could just bolt when his contract is up, so trading a high value pick for a guy that may only be here 1-2 yrs is a bad idea, IMO, if we did make a move for him, he has to extend the deal first

with tim hightower and beanie wells, i doubt very much that marshawn would be an enticement to the cards....

Obtaining Boldin would really boost moral with the Bills fan base, I get excited just thinking about it.

We don't need to face Boldin twice a year, the smelly fish are already hard enough.

Marshawn Lynch and our 3 for Boldin, ( send the evil one to hell on earth) kidding folks

get er done Buddy...

as long as you are ready for the 4-6 games a year he doesn't play in because of injury. I'd like to see the Bills grow from within, Let Boldin go somewhere else to coach on the sideline. In Phoenix, he's been out for most of t he big games the last 3 years. Don't get me wrong, when he is healthy he is a tough son of a B word ,but i don't think the Bills are a player or two away from anything right now.

How about Trent and a 3rd (they do need another QB) for Bolden...2nd and Lynch for Mcnabb...Bulaga in round 1...a big NT in rd 4....

Mcnabb Bolden > Trent, Lynch, 2nd and 3rd ALL DAY. Team is then an immediate contender w/ a few small pieces in FA. I know many people are against Mcnabb on this board as well, but he is well worth a 2nd and Lynch. Also Bolden and Evans by far would be the best WR corp he has ever had. give him some protection (Bulaga would help) and seriously, we are contenders again immediately.

Jusy my 2 cents.

How about Trent and a 3rd (they do need another QB) for Bolden...2nd and Lynch for Mcnabb...Bulaga in round 1...a big NT in rd 4....

Mcnabb Bolden > Trent, Lynch, 2nd and 3rd ALL DAY. Team is then an immediate contender w/ a few small pieces in FA. I know many people are against Mcnabb on this board as well, but he is well worth a 2nd and Lynch. Also Bolden and Evans by far would be the best WR corp he has ever had. give him some protection (Bulaga would help) and seriously, we are contenders again immediately.

Jusy my 2 cents.

I like your thinking, sort of, and it could possibly open up our market for FA if we could get two moves like this done early. We could fill a couple other holes on defense in FA then with bringing in a couple of top tier guys like that. Sadly enough, I don't see this happening though.

Yes, let's devote half our salary cap to the WR position.

Makes a lot of sense!!!

Yes, let's devote half our salary cap to the WR position.

Makes a lot of sense!!!

That is a fair arguement. But a playmaker is a playmaker, and you cant have enough of those. The colts had Peyton, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison and Dwight Freeney for a while. We can afford Lee and Anquan if we do it right, and draft right.

BTW the youtube video in your signature has been removed by user. Just thought you should know :(