Lane Kiffin Recruits 7th Grader

bartshan-83

ESPN Article

First, this middle school is about 4 minutes from where I'm sitting right now. We used to play them in basketball; they sucked.

Second, whoever wrote this ESPN article (Mark Saxon?) gets my dumbass of the day award. There are only 3 counties in all of Delaware...and none of them are called Bear. Read a map before you write.

Third, this is ridiculous. Kiffin just looking to make some noise and hope people look at him. He is such a clown.

Local Paper Article

ESPN Article

First, this middle school is about 4 minutes from where I'm sitting right now. We used to play them in basketball; they sucked.

Second, whoever wrote this ESPN article (Mark Saxon?) gets my dumbass of the day award. There are only 3 counties in all of Delaware...and none of them are called Bear. Read a map before you write.

Third, this is ridiculous. Kiffin just looking to make some noise and hope people look at him. He is such a clown.

Local Paper Article

1.) Who cares that their BASEKTBALL team sucked.. not relavent to football

2.) Maybe he meant Bear in New Castle County in Delaware, mistakes happen

3.) Actually Kiffen is smart for looking ahead and recruiting well into the future. Thats what all great college programs do. I just looked at some highlights of this kid, he looks good and really mature for his age. Looks to be a future star

Lastly, WHO CARES?

Some people find the smallest things to complain about

3.) Actually Kiffen is smart for looking ahead and recruiting well into the future. Thats what all great college programs do. I just looked at some highlights of this kid, he looks good and really mature for his age. Looks to be a future star

Lastly, WHO CARES?

You're a brilliant man.

Lastly, WHO CARES?

:lol:

Relax, son....it's not that serious.

You should get back to counting how many days old you are...that or watching Animal House.

the kids coach told kiffin about the kid, its not like he's combing middle schoolers looking for the pop warner version of Lebron, give the guy a break

C'mon...this is a publicity stunt, pure and simple. There are 1000 ways offering a 7th grader will never come to fruition.

I'm sure if he doesn't develop as planned, Lane will honor the commitment. :lol:

Lastly, WHO CARES?

What is new? They have been mining middle schools for years now particularly in basketball. Lane Kiffin looking for the camera, that is different. Must have been a slow news day. If our team would just play better and get in the dance we would have to concern ourselves with all of these esoteric threads.

C'mon...this is a publicity stunt, pure and simple. There are 1000 ways offering a 7th grader will never come to fruition.

I'm sure if he doesn't develop as planned, Lane will honor the commitment. :lol:

By the time this kid is ready for college, Kiffin will be back in the pros. Just like his dad, Pete Carroll.

Who in their right mind would want to play for Kiffin?

I keep thinking this guy is going to go off the edge one day and we're going to see reports of him on the streets of Las Vegas in dirty clothes and smoking a cigar after he blew his entire savings with a stripper.

ESPN Article

Local Paper Article

I just read a map and it says there is a town named "Bear" in Delware.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sour...ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

I read the article too, and it said nothing about what county this kid lives in.

- Thursday evening Kiffin received a verbal commitment from 13-year old wunderkind quarterback David Sills of Bear, Del.

- The younger Sills, who is an seventh-grader at Red Lion Christian Academy in Bear, Del., has been training with Clarkson for three years.

So, I guess I would give you (bartshan), the dumbass of the day award.

So early in the day too.

Sorry, clown. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear,_Delaware ;)

I just read a map and it says there is a town named "Bear" in Delware.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sour...ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA

I read the article too, and it said nothing about what county this kid lives in.

- Thursday evening Kiffin received a verbal commitment from 13-year old wunderkind quarterback David Sills of Bear, Del.

- The younger Sills, who is an seventh-grader at Red Lion Christian Academy in Bear, Del., has been training with Clarkson for three years.

So, I guess I would give you (bartshan), the dumbass of the day award.

So early in the day too.

Sorry, clown. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear,_Delaware :w00t:

:flirt:

That's a lot of research...good for you. Thanks. I live in Bear, DE. But I appreciate the google map and wikipedia article confirming that it exists.

The original article (before it was edited) called Bear a county. I (half-heartedly) ripped the author for not doing a little research before he published an ESPN release. Just a pet peeve of mine. Didn't realize people would lose their minds over this.

But go ahead and give yourself a gold star for the day...you've earned it. :lol: