• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW ABOUT THIS....

"WE need a pass rusher, so let's waste our First on Aaron Maybin..."

;)

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

YOU'RE A JACKASS!!!!! ...NO ....Really!

We had the right idea but in typical Bills fashion the wrong execution. Any retard with at least a brain stem knew the pick should have been Orakpo. Rookie DE/LB double digit sacks his first year. Not good enough for you? Don't fault that strategy for the Bills idiotic blunder in choosing the WRONG DE. But, then again, smart people already know that and don't have to told so.

"Everything I've read indicated the young middle of our line was promising"

And everything you read you believe, because nobody is more certain that you do not understand the football you watch every Sunday than...

you

and hence all of "your football opinions" come from what you

READ

not what you

WATCH.

Kinda similar to a certain bird species common in the Caribbean...

HOW ABOUT THIS.....

YOU'RE A JACKASS!!!!! ...NO ....Really!

We had the right idea but in typical Bills fashion the wrong execution. Any retard with at least a brain stem knew the pick should have been Orakpo. Rookie DE/LB double digit sacks his first year. Not good enough for you? Don't fault that strategy for the Bills idiotic blunder in choosing the WRONG DE. But, then again, smart people already know that and don't have to told so.

Orakpo's sack total was inflated by several things. Attempting to explain that to you would be a worthless waste of time, like teaching calculus to a rabbit. Orakpo isn't a bad player, but he is a one-trick speed rush pony, and better OLTs shut him down completely. He got sacks on stiffs and plays where he went unblocked. No Lawrence Taylor is he. OOps. No Cornelius Bennett is he... Better?

If you had watched the Trojans destroy Penn State, you would have noticed that the Trojans, many times, put TE Anthony McCoy on Maybin. That's right. Your omniscient Bill FO spent a high first on a DE whose head coach called him "immature" and disciplined him before his last bowl game, a bowl game which observed Aaron Maybin get shut down every play... except one... when Maybin was offsides... and shut down mostly by the USC TIGHT END!!!

Some of us observe, and some of you parrot...

"SQWAUK....you're a parrot.....you're a parrot....SQWAUK....you're a parrot ...your a parrot ....SQWAUK"

"SHUT UP LaDouche-ious and eat your bird seed!"

And, in the end, parrots last year are parrots this year, and will be parrots next year...

Orakpo's sack total was inflated by several things. Attempting to explain that to you would be a worthless waste of time, like teaching calculus to a rabbit. Orakpo isn't a bad player, but he is a one-trick speed rush pony, and better OLTs shut him down completely. He got sacks on stiffs and plays where he went unblocked. No Lawrence Taylor is he. OOps. No Cornelius Bennett is he... Better?

If you had watched the Trojans destroy Penn State, you would have noticed that the Trojans, many times, put TE Anthony McCoy on Maybin. That's right. Your omniscient Bill FO spent a high first on a DE whose head coach called him "immature" and disciplined him before his last bowl game, a bowl game which observed Aaron Maybin get shut down every play... except one... when Maybin was offsides... and shut down mostly by the USC TIGHT END!!!

Some of us observe, and some of you parrot...

You are a complete joke dude. You realize that the "your wrong and I won't try to explain it to you because you won't understand it" reply is basically the childish internet forum version of "I know you are but what am I?" 11 sacks for a rookie is misleading? Go learn something about football LaDouche-ous!!!

Perhaps I should have just taken a queue from the other posters. You are a moron and your false bravado, insubstantial, controversial dribble is a complete waste of time and you should be ignored. In fact without the ability to use the word "parrot" or any synonym or synonymous statement your posts would be almost COMPLETELY empty.

You are a complete joke dude. You realize that the "your wrong and I won't try to explain it to you because you won't understand it" reply is basically the childish internet forum version of "I know you are but what am I?" 11 sacks for a rookie is misleading? Go learn something about football LaDouche-ous!!!

Perhaps I should have just taken a queue from the other posters. You are a moron and your false bravado, insubstantial, controversial dribble is a complete waste of time and you should be ignored. In fact without the ability to use the word "parrot" or any synonym or synonymous statement your posts would be almost COMPLETELY empty.

Indeed, DEs are ranked by their sack total. A DE with 10 sacks is precisely 10% better than a DE with 9.

Who is Mark Anderson?

DE Chicago Bears

Drafted Round 4 Alabama

First year sack total = 12

P's assessment of Mark Anderson in 2006?

"11 (or so) sacks for a rookie is misleading? Go learn something about football LaDouche-ous!!!"

Since his rookie year, Anderson has not been "unblocked" as much, and his "stat total" as well as his effectiveness on the field shows it...

"Learn about football = parrot gurus and stats and STFU about what you saw on the field" - PDaDy

Where's the URL to your draft prognostication, LaDairus? Any fool (ahem) can claim to have picked X or Y player, while offering laughable "if so-and-so hadn't gotten hurt" excuses.

Long gone.

But clearly folks here remember Geisinger and King, 5th and 6th rounders. Those were apparently my "bad" calls...

Folks here are still really sore about my pan of McCargo... which has proven to be 100% accurate.

Where's the URL to your draft prognostication, LaDairus? Any fool (ahem) can claim to have picked X or Y player, while offering laughable "if so-and-so hadn't gotten hurt" excuses.

Don't you remember from last year? It mysteriously "went away." I seem to recall he called himself a name in the third person. Now I see he just refers to himself as LaDarius in the third person.

You'll understand quickly if you are able to understand that which you watch, which clearly excludes most here...

I love that line....hilarious. LaDarius, I'm sure you're a smart guy (in the basement dwelling kind of way) but you come off as pompous and paranoid. It doesn't help that none of your sentences are structured...its almost like reading a watered down retarded version of Hunter S Thompson...just a constant steam of thoughts that make no sense.

I apologize to all of you a head of time if you think I'm doing a disservice to Hunter.

I love that line....hilarious. LaDarius, I'm sure you're a smart guy (in the basement dwelling kind of way) but you come off as pompous and paranoid. It doesn't help that none of your sentences are structured...its almost like reading a watered down retarded version of Hunter S Thompson...just a constant steam of thoughts that make no sense.

I apologize to all of you a head of time if you think I'm doing a disservice to Hunter.

Hunter was great, but this LaDarius cat is obviously way more intelligent than any of you mere mortals.

Wow, it is a shame you can't get a good feel on tone on the interweb. If you take yourself as seriously as you posts suggest, I feel extremely sorry for you. I hope this is a "shock factor" thing you have going on here. That clearly works for you, as the board is pretty irate with you, but if you are serious, I hope you realize that you are not that important one day.

In the meantime, sorry for letting you down. I did watch every game, and I though Levitre was admirable, and Wood was definitely progressing well, until the injury. I don't care for Hangman, and I would slide Wood to C, his natural position, and keep Incognito at G. I am sure he is no where near the talent level of Duke's OG, but I thought he played very well in the games he was here. I also like Butler, but relying on his health is not a safe bet. I wouldn't draft an LT at #9, but I am not a pro. I would pay to get a vet there, if available.

Second Round: Charles Brown OLT USC - best pass blocking OLT in the Draft

Third Round: Rodger Saffold OT Indiana (an OLT in college, a perfect ORT for the NFL)

Sixth Round: Sean Allen C East Carolina (steal of the Draft, likely best C prospect in the Draft, and a total whiff so far by the NFL "gurus")

Seventh Round: Brian Simmons OG Oklahoma (OK, so Duke sukks, Brandon Walker got a DUI a week after his undrafted was signed... I watched Duke a lot in 08 and concluded he sukked. I actually thought Walker was pretty decent as a late Round backup interior. And the guy they kept rotating in for both Duke and Brandon, must be some PS1 Freshman... nope, its DL convert Brian Simmons, the best OG on OU in 08 and 09, and the one OG prospect in this Draft who excels at all aspects of being an OG - Draft guru "consensus" - undrafted, maybe even a "try-out" player...

New Bills OL capable of keeping an NFL QB upright for more than 2 seconds per pass play (a HUGE upgrade from last year)

OLT Brown

OLG Simmons

C Allen

ORG winner of Wood, Levitre, and everyone else

ORT Saffold

ladarious.....I am not going to knock your post as you obviously do your homework (and I like the USC tackle as well...my son is a big USC fan and so I see a lot of those games)

The problem is we have a lot of other areas that are going to need attention........

- We just got the announcement of the 3-4. We are going to need a true NT, and even if we can make it work with Stroud and Williams at DE with Spencer Johnson in reserve we are going to need bigger LB's in a reserve role.

- I am not ready to distress over our wideouts with TO gone as much as other people BUT we are going to need a replacement for Josh Reed.

Second Round: Charles Brown OLT USC - best pass blocking OLT in the Draft

Third Round: Rodger Saffold OT Indiana (an OLT in college, a perfect ORT for the NFL)

Sixth Round: Sean Allen C East Carolina (steal of the Draft, likely best C prospect in the Draft, and a total whiff so far by the NFL "gurus")

Seventh Round: Brian Simmons OG Oklahoma (OK, so Duke sukks, Brandon Walker got a DUI a week after his undrafted was signed... I watched Duke a lot in 08 and concluded he sukked. I actually thought Walker was pretty decent as a late Round backup interior. And the guy they kept rotating in for both Duke and Brandon, must be some PS1 Freshman... nope, its DL convert Brian Simmons, the best OG on OU in 08 and 09, and the one OG prospect in this Draft who excels at all aspects of being an OG - Draft guru "consensus" - undrafted, maybe even a "try-out" player...

New Bills OL capable of keeping an NFL QB upright for more than 2 seconds per pass play (a HUGE upgrade from last year)

OLT Brown

OLG Simmons

C Allen

ORG winner of Wood, Levitre, and everyone else

ORT Saffold

So you want to start two rookie tackles AND a rookie center AND a rookie Guard? This just one season after we started two rookie gaurds and a LT that played one game in entire career before the season ever started? On top of that you want to bench one of last years rookie gaurds for Simmons - a seventh round project? WOW!! Did you go to the Dick Jauron & Russ Brandon School of Footabl?

I agree that we need to draft more lineman and I sure do want to see us grab an OT in the first few rounds but I expect to see both Levitre and Wood (if healthy) starting again next season. I also think Hangartner will be the center unless Incognito is re-signed and pushes Wood to center. Dont forget about Butler or Bell at tackle.

ladarious.....I am not going to knock your post as you obviously do your homework (and I like the USC tackle as well...my son is a big USC fan and so I see a lot of those games)

The problem is we have a lot of other areas that are going to need attention........

- We just got the announcement of the 3-4. We are going to need a true NT, and even if we can make it work with Stroud and Williams at DE with Spencer Johnson in reserve we are going to need bigger LB's in a reserve role.

- I am not ready to distress over our wideouts with TO gone as much as other people BUT we are going to need a replacement for Josh Reed.

The equation becomes a lot more promising if the Bills are able to trade down from 9, which seems unlikely.

This Draft is stocked at DT, including NT. The best one for NT in this Draft is UCF's Torrell Troup, who isn't just a blob of goo like Cody, or a one dimensional run stuffer like Dan Williams. Troup is a great athlete for his size, complete with first rate quickness off the snap and the power to anchor against a double team (he did that several times in the Shrine, not to mention every game at UCF the past two years) and drive just about any interior OL back if single teamed. He has been "rising" up board and now is questionable to be there at the Bills' third round pick.

An undrafted with some "issues" but true 2nd round NFL NT talent is Miss St. NT Kyle Love.

As for the LBs, well, there is no doubt that some depth is desirable considering the plan. I don't know that such depth requires high picks though.

WRs - lots of talent on the top of the board, then a cliff.

As for the OL, well, let's just say that I am not a fan of it. Whether Bell or Meredith can develop into a reliable starter is questionable. Meredith, in particular, was clearly "radioactive" for some reason last year. Talented = yes. How someone with his talent could last to round 5, get cut, and stay on a PS for weeks is clearly something we don't see but the rest of the NFL does. Nobody trusts Jamon Meredith, and neither did Spurrier. Bell is an athletic project who may lack the power to stick. Butler is a backup caliber player. Levitre and Hangartner are also backup caliber players. Wood, before the leg, was the closest thing on the roster to a legit NFL OL starting caliber player. The injuries are also a symptom of the poor level of the OL. Good OL units tend to stay healthy because everyone does their job and nobody gets through to roll up the OL with his back turned. Bad OLs have more injuries because too many defenders get loose and do end up rolling up and worse.

So, yeah, you have other needs, but, in all seriousness, if you don't fix that OL, if the new regime remains in denial and simply doesn't allocate assets for talent there, it just won't matter that much who the QB or the WRs are. I think it is safe to say that Lynch and Evans are world class players. Put a real OL in front of them, and the QB position becomes much easier, easy enough for a future young player to take over and not be permanently damaged because of it (like Dave Carr...)

Can the Bills trade down from 9?

If yes, then all those issues can be addressed.

If no, then trouble. There is a gap from 2 to 3 (post McCoy and SUH) that really extends well into Round 2. In other words, the player at 3 isn't going to be that much of a "better prospect" than the player at 50. That will make it much more difficult for a team to justify trading up.