Ding, Dong, the Pig is Dead": ABC News

If I was Rather, before I packed my desk, Id go to Mary Mapes office and choke her to death. Her obsession with bringing down GWB cost Rather his credibility and his job, IMO.

Watch for the "tell all" from Rather a few years from now.

If I was Rather, before I packed my desk, Id go to Mary Mapes office and choke her to death. Her obsession with bringing down GWB cost Rather his credibility and his job, IMO.

Watch for the "tell all" from Rather a few years from now.

130764[/snapback]

Mary still have a job? I would have figured her for a sacrificial lamb.

Rather is too old anyway. I wouldn't mind getting half of whatever his retirement package is. He's not going to be hurting any.

One down, thousands to go.

130740[/snapback]

What kind of world would it be if there wasn't anybody to oppose you Darin? :w00t:

Another note:

I asked on the TSW about what you thought about the federal government helping out with snow removal (funding) in the north?

Would it be constitutional?... The already fund roads, what about up keep?...

Do they already do this?

He isn't really leaving. He just won't be the anchr and news editor, however he is still doing 60 minutes. I guess he was finding it a problem to fabricate lies for his fictional TV show with those other duties. Now he will have more time to make stevestojan up.

It would be even better of Fox joined them.  We're talking about one journalist vs. an entire network.

130891[/snapback]

Hey Hey...Ho Ho.... Its Time for Dan to go!

Hey Hey... Ho Ho..... Peter Jennings got to go!

Hey Hey.... Ho Ho.... Brokraw is on the go!!

Ho Ho... Hey Hey.... looks like Fox is here to stay!!

:blink:

Even know I don't like him, I hate to burst your bubble guys.

He is still working as a correspondant for CBS and 60 minutes.

131729[/snapback]

But if I don't watch 60 Minutes, he doesn't exist. So for all intents and purposes, he's history.

The bubble is alive and quite healthy. :D

But if I don't watch 60 Minutes, he doesn't exist. So for all intents and purposes, he's history.

The bubble is alive and quite healthy.  :D

131756[/snapback]

Wow! Saw the header saying the "pig is dead", and I thought Dick Cheney had finally hit the bucket...

:lol: