Julius Peppers.....about to become an UFA

papazoid

I think Peppers is destined for the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are huge fans of signing the big ticket FA's during the offseason. Just a quick look back and you're looking at - Terrell Owens, Jevon Kearse, Asante Samuel, Jason Peters. There are already leakings coming out of Philadelphia that they are looking to upgrade their DE position opposite Trent Cole. Andy Reid falls in love with these big name FA and they have the front office that isn't afraid to pony up a lot of cash. In the end Peppers will probably be in store for a 5 year - $80 million deal with around $25-30 of it guarenteed. Based on his play as of late I thinks Peppers is a big risk for that amount of money.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a player stinks so bad all u really lose is the guaranteed money.

i say lets get him in here.

im tired of losing. our pass rush was definitely better in 2009 than 2008. if schobel doesnt retire (if they bring in peppers, he wont), then we have peppers schobel. bomb! and maybin to gain all the experience. starting to look real good.

brady folds like origami with pressure. we get peppers in here, we finally beat the pats!