get ready for obama's gun confiscation program

are you kidding? this is when the dems are most dangerous. they have nothing to lose in shredding the constitution in these last 11 months of power.

Remember when the lunatic left said that about Bush? Yeah, didn't happen either.

But keep pretending you're not as big a lunatic as they are.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured you were just pulling it out of your ass.

:blink:

No, I'm not. Google it. You get lots of lunatics complaining about Bush's secret plans to suspend Constitutional law and cancel elections (in both '04 and '08). You sound just like them.

No, I'm not. Google it. You get lots of lunatics complaining about Bush's secret plans to suspend Constitutional law and cancel elections (in both '04 and '08). You sound just like them.

canceling the elections is a little more unrealistic than draconian carbon emission cuts, gun confiscation, and single payer health care, no?

canceling the elections is a little more unrealistic than draconian carbon emission cuts, gun confiscation, and single payer health care, no?

Oh, so this hinges on the definition of "shredding the Constitution"? Specifically, on your looney right claim that your definition of "shredding the Constitution" is more valid than the looney left's?

Or is it enough that I simply google "Bush shredding Constitution", and find that you sound even loonier than the results? Or you can just search commondreams.org for the same - and yes, you sound just as ridiculous as those people.

Oh, so this hinges on the definition of "shredding the Constitution"? Specifically, on your looney right claim that your definition of "shredding the Constitution" is more valid than the looney left's?

Or is it enough that I simply google "Bush shredding Constitution", and find that you sound even loonier than the results? Or you can just search commondreams.org for the same - and yes, you sound just as ridiculous as those people.

gun confiscation isn't "shredding the constitution"?

cap and trade isn't "shredding the constitution"?

single payer isn't "shredding the constitution"?

you're almost as dumb as conner.

cap and trade isn't "shredding the constitution"?

Nope. Stupid, but not unconstitutional.

single payer isn't "shredding the constitution"?

Nope. Again, stupid, but not unconstitutional.

gun confiscation isn't "shredding the constitution"?

you're almost as dumb as conner.

Yes, it is...but before tossing around such epithets as "dumb as conner", maybe you should provide a story about gun confiscation that takes place somewhere other than CANADA, dumbass. :blink:

Yes, it is...but before tossing around such epithets as "dumb as conner", maybe you should provide a story about gun confiscation that takes place somewhere other than CANADA, dumbass. :blink:

and obama wants to bring everything from western europe and canada to america you freaking moron. jesus you're even dumber than conner.

and obama wants to bring everything from western europe and canada to america you freaking moron. jesus you're even dumber than conner.

Yeah, next thing you know Obama's going to be putting the queen on our money and switch us to the metric system.

You must be having fun play-acting. Because nobody can naturally be this stupid.