Uniform Change

i would donate $100 if they also changed the endzones back to the red ones of the 90's. Just saying.

+1!

And lose the navy blue- for 40 years royal blue was our identifying color.Why did whitey decide it was no longer good enough?

+1!

And lose the navy blue- for 40 years royal blue was our identifying color.Why did whitey decide it was no longer good enough?

I'm guessing it was Reebok proposing the new design and the Bills jumped at the chance (sells jerseys the first year=$$$, but hurts the Bills branding IMHO). They did the Seahawks, Bengals, Cardinals, Falcons and others shortly after getting the all-inclusive NFL deal 8-9 years ago. The Bills could change if they wanted to, but yes it is too late for the upcoming season unless they went full throwback. The two-tone design is lame and the introduction of navy was more of a color trend as opposed to having anything to do with the Buffalo Bills franchise history.

At least the contract is almost up, so the potential for change is possible for 2012 if the Bills don't initiate something sooner.

It's really hard to fathom all of the horrible decisions made at OBD over the past 10 years...whether football-related (GMs, coaches, players) or fan-related (red endzones, uniforms).

Changing the uniforms and endzones won't impact the Bills' play on the field a lick, but it sure would be a bone to throw the fans who support the damn team.

I agree that these jerseys suck and they should definitely bring back either the 90's jerseys (which is unlikely considering they changed them) or the 60's. BUT i also think its time for them to put wither their logo or name on the damn jersey too! Never have they had a jersey that has been marked and its always a generic looking jersey. mostly all the teams in the NFL have some logo or name or their jerseys. i think they should keep the 60's but put 'BILLS' above the numbers like arizona and maybe the throwback logo on the back of the collar like the cards.

why would you use that avatar? can you really be a Bills fan when you have that avatar there to remind everyone of a horrible moment in Bills history? :censored::rolleyes: