(OT) the worst thing you can think of

ch19079

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ap/severed_arms

i know its really early in the morning for this kind of thing, but....... damn.

PLANO, Texas - With a calm and dispassionate voice and a hymn playing in the background, Dena Schlosser confessed to the unthinkable, telling a 911 operator she'd cut off the arms of her baby girl.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this thread had never been posted. I have a young son and THIS is what has to be on my mind all day. Was this news that really needed to be posted here? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

130385[/snapback]

Don't shoot the messenger, this story was on cnn.com and on yahoo as well. I totally understand why it was posted. My stomach turned when I heard this story. I have two children a 17month and 3 yr old and when I hear crap like this a little piece of me dies as well. Go home and hug your children and say a prayer to whatever god you believe in.

I have two small children and didn't need to see this on my football board. Sure it was posted on CNN and Yahoo - let's keep it there.  Post garbage on FARK.com , not twobillsdrive.

130413[/snapback]

How is this story garbage???? Its a tragic story that moved someone to post their disgust about people. I don't like to see hear or read about this stuff either, but at least we can vent our frustrations and helpless feelings with people that we feel "close" with.

How is this story garbage????  Its a tragic story that moved someone to post their disgust about people. I don't like to see hear or read about this stuff either, but at least we can vent our frustrations and helpless feelings with people that we feel "close" with.

130423[/snapback]

Do you have kids?

She'll get 3 years and some mental counseling.... if that... Dumb B word could have easily just clled her husband, priest, a friend... SOMETHING...and if you blame it on her being "disturbed", well if she was of sound mind enough to simply get dressed that day, she didnt need to saw her baby's arms off.

I say cut her arms off and let her bleed to death.

eye for an eye.

Do you have kids?

130598[/snapback]

Yes two beautiful kids that I could not fathom doing any harm too. I hated hearing this story on the radio on the drive in. I often look for others on this board to share feeling with about horrors like this.

Would anybody really be that upset if this piece of human trash were taken around the back of the jail and shot like a dog?

130700[/snapback]

Yes I would. That's too quick and easy. Her baby suffered.

I say cut all of her fingers and toes off and then string her up. Let her bleed out nice and slow.

But that's just me! Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd do an impaler job on this B word!

A 20' wooden stick, just sharp enough to be able to penetrate her rectum a foot or so. Then we firmly implanted inside her ass, lift her up and let gravity do it's thing.

I'd do an impaler job on this B word!

A 20' wooden stick, just sharp enough to be able to penetrate her rectum a foot or so.  Then we firmly implanted inside her ass, lift her up and let gravity do it's thing.

130771[/snapback]

Hey, Vlad! How's it hangin'?