How many Bills fans are willing to man up and join me in this?

DarthICE

I think any reasonable person would support Nix and Gailey. That being said, there are a lot of posters who are ready to run them out of town before the draft, before reassembling the coaching staff and team, not to mention well before one single snap in practice.

To quote Samuel (Shemp) Howard, "Don't make sense nohow, somehow."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am throwing my full support behind Nix and Gailey. I am going to give these guys time before I make any rash judgments. Personally I like BOTH hires. I feel if we had these two years ago we would have been a serious contender by now.

I liked Gailey's no nonsense approach in Dallas. I felt he got a raw deal as does many Cowboys fans, even JJ himself said he was wrong to fire him. I love the way Nix flat B word slaps the worthless media. I like the way he says he is going to evaluate players. I really think this guy can get us the talent we need.

So I ask you my Fellow Bills fans to not go the way of normalcy and keep bashing the guys before they have had a chance to do anything. I ask that you join me in supporting them to the fullest and hope that they will field and coach up a team we can be proud of.

If we are fans ... that means we want the team to win because otherwise we'd be fans of other teams.

Since we have nothing to go by so far (other than Nix's ripping the idea of picking a one year wonder in the draft as a #1 ... mmm wonder who he was referring to and Gailey's keeping a couple of coaches who seemed to do some good work with the team) we need to be positive because these are the guys who are going to put the team together.

Let's GO BILLS!!!! :devil:

:thumbsup:

Come on ICE, you've been a Bills fan long enough to know how the game is played;

We're Doooooomed

at the start of free agency we're dooooooomeder

during the draft we're doooooooooomedest

at the start of OTAs we're starting to look pretty good

at the start of training camp we look like we're going to make the playoffs

in the middle of training camp we may darn well make the Super Bowl

just before the first preseason game we're winning the Super Bowl baby!!!!!!

through the preseason schedule we've reached new levels of suckatude

during the season we may be getting great/good/bad/horrible depending on the last play

towards the end of the season we gotta blow up the whole organization

We're Bills fans ...... we can't help ourself

Perfect. If you could find a way to put this on a plaque or something framed/matted it would end up on thousands of walls. It's spot on.

Thank you for being the Voice of Reason, ICEman. :thumbsup:

I will support the Buddy and Chan show up to Week 1 of the regular season... after that, everything will be based on what I see on the field. Even if they bring Michael Vick in, I will continue to support my team (unlike these bogus, psuedo-Bills fans who say they will leave :thumbsup: ).

However, I may raise an eyebrow if they burn any early picks on more of JoePa's garbage... and as always, :censored: Ralph. :devil:

I actually like the idea of Chan as a coach, have not feelings either way on Buddy as really dont know enough about him.

Can say all you want about those that chose not to lower their morals for a game, but as much as I have followed and loved the Bills, if they sign Vick, I will not follow them, just like I will not watch eagles games.

I am throwing my full support behind Nix and Gailey. I am going to give these guys time before I make any rash judgments. Personally I like BOTH hires. I feel if we had these two years ago we would have been a serious contender by now.

I liked Gailey's no nonsense approach in Dallas. I felt he got a raw deal as does many Cowboys fans, even JJ himself said he was wrong to fire him. I love the way Nix flat B word slaps the worthless media. I like the way he says he is going to evaluate players. I really think this guy can get us the talent we need.

So I ask you my Fellow Bills fans to not go the way of normalcy and keep bashing the guys before they have had a chance to do anything. I ask that you join me in supporting them to the fullest and hope that they will field and coach up a team we can be proud of.

I love my Bills. Always will.

WRONGO!

People keep buying tix because they average out to $35 a game! Not because of the move threat. I'd love to see how many of the loudmouths on this board would still go see them at the league average of $75 a game. Would you still go at $75 a game? I wouldn't. Stupid waste of time and money on an organization that doesn't give a lick about their fans. They are going to leave anyway. Save your money for your kids or retirement.

See some results??? - they don't have to win - they sold 55,000 season tickets this year - we will keep buying because of the threat of moving! Jacksonville at least knows how to try to get something for their $$. I know I am stupid enough to keep renewing my tiks

Who hacked into your account? :devil:

And the Bills are like that hot chick you have a crush on. She just teases you for a while, then finally when it's time to seal the deal, she kicks you in the balls. You should hate her guts, but you just can't help still liking her.

The Buffalo Bills - Kicking me in the balls since 1988 (when I first became a fan) :thumbsup:

How is continuing to drink Ralph's KoolAid "manning up"? I think it is more of the same - if anything - you are asking people to continue to accept mediocrity. Do so if you wish, I will continue to hope, but with the realization nothing has improved. Any off season moves mad this year will be done with an eye on ticket sales - I believe the moves will include acquiring Vick and drafting Tebow somewhere....You you "Men" will lap it up....

First off I'm not on board with Vick or Tebow. Now on to the meat of my post....

It seems like anytime someone tries to post something remotely positive we get a 'drink the koolaid' response from you. You are not nearly as clever or intelligent as you think you are. I don't like the put downs on this board all the time but you are a waste of space. I'm all for criticism when it's deserved and this team has certainly deserved it but blind negativity I just don't get. If you're so sure of what you say why do you waste your time? Let me clarify...There's a difference between "I don't think we are going to be very good this year because of <fact>" and "Everyone who has any hope is drinking the koolaid because <retarded negativity>and by the way you also all idiots."

I do not enjoy reading your posts, you're arrogant and add nothing to the conversation. Welcome to my ignore list. You are the first and hopefully only to be bestowed that honor.

And to everyone else don't get the wrong idea about me I respect all points of view that add to the conversation.

Add me to your ignore list too. It will be an honor.

First off I'm not on board with Vick or Tebow. Now on to the meat of my post....

It seems like anytime someone tries to post something remotely positive we get a 'drink the koolaid' response from you. You are not nearly as clever or intelligent as you think you are. I don't like the put downs on this board all the time but you are a waste of space. I'm all for criticism when it's deserved and this team has certainly deserved it but blind negativity I just don't get. If you're so sure of what you say why do you waste your time? Let me clarify...There's a difference between "I don't think we are going to be very good this year because of <fact>" and "Everyone who has any hope is drinking the koolaid because <retarded negativity>and by the way you also all idiots."

I do not enjoy reading your posts, you're arrogant and add nothing to the conversation. Welcome to my ignore list. You are the first and hopefully only to be bestowed that honor.

And to everyone else don't get the wrong idea about me I respect all points of view that add to the conversation.

Peace, love, understanding, and an Atlantic City Avalanche in the right corner of the ring.. ouch.. :thumbsup:

No offense but this post is laughable. You will "support them" until they don't draft a QB in April. That's been the subtext to all your "support" since the hirings took place. (But it's not like you will even wait until April 22nd to turn your back on them. Once you hear a draft rumor that doesn't point to a QB, they will lose your "support.") I actually mostly agree with you, though. I like Nix a lot and I think getting a QB should be a priority, if possible. But I hate Gailey and think he'll suck until proven otherwise.

WRONGO!

People keep buying tix because they average out to $35 a game! Not because of the move threat. I'd love to see how many of the loudmouths on this board would still go see them at the league average of $75 a game. Would you still go at $75 a game? I wouldn't. Stupid waste of time and money on an organization that doesn't give a lick about their fans. They are going to leave anyway. Save your money for your kids or retirement.

Newsflash: no sports teams, actor, or band gives a crap about you either. We are just another # on their bottomline.

I'm with you...let's see how the draft goes, FA signings...I say give em two years and evaluate from there. They are hired and I do not want to see a Turk-like firing right before the season...or any AVP-type shake up for that matter...only time will tell

I agree that they have three years. I did not like the hirings but I do believe that it was the best they could do given the cricumstances. I do not want to see drastic panic last minute firings like last year.

I would be willing to join you - but my wife won't let me
:thumbsup:

If what he says holds true... and he builds a team with a power running game and strong defense. Then he will be the Bills head coach I have yearned for since the 90's era.

I look at the Ravens, Titans and now the Jets and only wish the Bills could play like those teams