LMAO so some still want Bledsoe?

ICE

Oh my god so you think we have a better shot with a rookie fresh into NFL whom also missed half the year of practice? Give it a damn break Drew will not be starting next year. But as long as we are in playoff race and not eliminated Drew gives us our best chances!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ. It is beyond comprehension how blind some fans are.  Bledsoe is the #1 problem that keeps the Bills from being anything but a 8-8 team tops. ONLY because of the talent on D, ST's and the rest of the Offense do we have what little wins we have.

I don't know. Maybe Collins, Hobart, Flutie and RJ have screwed your minds so damn bad you don't know any better but to keep trying to give Bledsoe more chances.

you know NE Quit giving him chances...and has won 2 Superbowls.

129930[/snapback]

:lol:

It's funny as !@#$ to hear some people say we would have a better record with Matthews or even JP at QB!

How the !@#$ is he responsible for giving up 4th quarter leads?

How many points is enough for you to be content with?

true... that can be said... but on the other hand, where are our 4th Q comebacks. There was a time in Bills annals... when the Bills QB could be counted on in "crunch" time... ie, Kelly, reich, and flutie. Asking a QB that is paid $6M to "LEAD" this team is not asking too much... but, Bledsoe has demonstrated that he can't deliver... So, when it comes time to stand up and be counted you can always count on Bledsoe to be the Bills "sweet little air ball at the buzzer".

Indy, GB, Pats, to name a few have QBs that rise to the occaision in crunch time and take their team on their shoulders. When was the last time Bledsoe did that? Well, don't look for it... even against the worst defensive team in the league and playing at home, if the bills were behind by 4 with 2:20 remaining, the ball on their own 45 and all three time outs left, I guarantee you bledsoe whiffs.... the guys around him know he can't do it and we know he can't do it... now all Bledsoe needs to do is admit it and retire.

true... that can be said... but on the other hand, where are our 4th Q comebacks.  There was a time in Bills annals... when the Bills QB could be counted on in "crunch" time... ie, Kelly, reich, and flutie.  Asking a QB that is paid $6M  to "LEAD" this team is not asking too much... but, Bledsoe has demonstrated that he can't deliver... So, when it comes time to stand up and be counted you can always count on Bledsoe to be the Bills  "sweet little air ball at the buzzer".

Indy, GB, Pats, to name a few have QBs that rise to the occaision in crunch time and take their team on their shoulders.  When was the last time Bledsoe did that?  Well, don't look for it... even against the worst defensive team in the league and playing at home, if the bills were behind by 4 with 2:20 remaining, the ball on their own 45 and all three time outs left, I guarantee you bledsoe whiffs.... the guys around him know he can't do it and we know he can't do it... now all Bledsoe needs to do is admit it and retire.

130243[/snapback]

Thank you. Great teams have a LEADER at QB.

Guest Guest_macdaddy_*
Thank you. Great teams have a LEADER at QB.

130259[/snapback]

And great boards have a great leader also.

You are are Big Toe ice.

Uncle Hulka.

ice, you have eloquently stated your case for why we as Bills fans are idiots for following a team that is run by a cheap mother f**&%^king owner, and idiot GM and a head coach that is part of a conspiracy to move the team to LA.

Littered throughout your numerous posts about how those patrons who have attended games, purchased tickets , parking and souveneirs, who are causing this team to fall farther back into the the doom and gloom of 2-12 seasons for many years to come.

By feeding the team money and supporting them, even by cheering when they score, we as Bills fans are acting like trained monkeys in supporting Tom Donahoe and Ralph Wilsons quest for the west coast.

While you sit in a bar in Oklahoma, sipping beers that are no way financially related to the Bills marketing machine (Lone star beer is not an NFL sponsor) We poor souls with so little insight ruin our team by supprting them win or lose.

If all NFL fans were to take your advice, by non-support of teams with losing records, after week 1, half of the stadiums in the NFL should be empty, since half of the teams lost the previous week. Am I missing something?

Ohh, by the way, Why did you come to the opener, knowing that Bledsoe was the starter? Did he suck in September? Why did you pay for parking? Did you buy anything at the gift shop? Well I guess you are part of the problem too.

Jesus Christ. It is beyond comprehension how blind some fans are.  Bledsoe is the #1 problem that keeps the Bills from being anything but a 8-8 team tops. ONLY because of the talent on D, ST's and the rest of the Offense do we have what little wins we have.

I don't know. Maybe Collins, Hobart, Flutie and RJ have screwed your minds so damn bad you don't know any better but to keep trying to give Bledsoe more chances.

129930[/snapback]

No they didnt, Bledsoe lost his job in NE due to injury and becuase Brady played real well backing him him, essentially "taking" his job. Bledsoe was not benched in NE for Brady.

130168[/snapback]

RJ had nothing to do with the Music City Miracle play either,

but if he'd played a good game,

it wouldn't have come down to that one play.

The same holds true for Bledsoe's mediocre-to-awful performance this year.

I think most people here agree Bledsoe is a big/biggest problem. The BIGGER problem is that the alternative is a rookie who has a lot to learn and is not going to win many ball games at first. I agree with the coaches that Bledsoe gives them the best chnce to win now. If we have 7 or 8 losses then we are out of the playoffs so then give JP the ball. That is fair.

129930[/snapback]

Heard a great line from a Patsie fan while watching the 1st game against them. He said " we gave you Bledsoe, and in 10 years we'll give you Brady too".

:lol: