Good season, Rex Ryan

A few thoughts on Ryan:

1) Half of his image is the media blowing up anything he says. Par for the course in NYC.

2) The guy is passionate and fires up his team with big talk. So what? Sure seemed to work better than anything that's happened in Buffalo for the last decade.

3) The charges that he is classless don't seem to be based on much. Ryan was gracious in defeat and highly complimentary of Manning and the Colts.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on any given day Buffalo can be a nasty can of whip ass to open up and I'll be willing to bet we're about to get even nastier...I sure hope so...

Well...I hope you're right...But that 2-8 Record in-Division over the last 2 Seasons tells me the other 3 Teams in the AFC East are not exactly shaking in their boots knowing they'll get the Bills twice in 2010...Hopefully overconfidence will be a factor... :lol:

The AFC East will chew you up and spit you out like a worn out piece of bubble gum.

Never gets any easier, Brady/Belicheat start to decline a little and on steps Ryan/Sanchez. The big Tuna and his smelly can of Tuna Fish are no picnic and on any given day Buffalo can be a nasty can of whip ass to open up and I'll be willing to bet we're about to get even nastier...I sure hope so...

That's my point. Fro all the talk of this Jets dynasty, you think they would have dominated the East instead of having a losing record. I'm not ready to anoint the Jets especially considering if Manning plays the entire first meeting, they are at best 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

I swear I hate that fat ass more than I should...I REALLY despise him...I'm not saying I want him to die or anything...I do hope he REALLY loads up on NY Pizza, Beer, and plenty of junk food over the Off Season though...I wanna see how much that heart can take...

Everyone better take cover in NYC, or NJ, or wherever fat boy roams, because if that fat slob gets any bigger he's gonna blow...And that's gonna be a hell of a mess... :lol:

1. Dirt is an awesome album.

2. Rex Ryan is a great coach/motivator. I am jealous the the Jets have him, and we don't. As far as everyone saying they only got in because the Colts laid down ... as true as that might be, they still had to beat them - 2nd string or not.

Nobody would have been complaining on the board if Buffalo beat the 2nd string Steelers to get in.

1. Dirt is an awesome album.

2. Rex Ryan is a great coach/motivator. I am jealous the the Jets have him, and we don't. As far as everyone saying they only got in because the Colts laid down ... as true as that might be, they still had to beat them - 2nd string or not.

Nobody would have been complaining on the board if Buffalo beat the 2nd string Steelers to get in.

No doubt but the Bills beat the Colts by more. Thus, the Bills are probably the best team in the NFL. :death:

Guest dog14787
That's my point. Fro all the talk of this Jets dynasty, you think they would have dominated the East instead of having a losing record. I'm not ready to anoint the Jets especially considering if Manning plays the entire first meeting, they are at best 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

I was thinking about that myself, if the Jets came back to knock the Colts out of the playoffs that would have really taught the Colts a good lesson when they had a chance to dispose of the Jets earlier in the season.

Sanchez has shown steady improvement and unfortunately for us will only get better.

I was thinking about that myself, if the Jets came back to knock the Colts out of the playoffs that would have really taught the Colts a good lesson when they had a chance to dispose of the Jets earlier in the season.

Sanchez has shown steady improvement and unfortunately for us will only get better.

He played pretty well yesterday but let's not get carried away here. He was pretty bad most of the season and the Jets just tried to hide him. And plently of QBs have a good season and never come close to that success again (Rick Mirer, John Paul Losman).

Guest dog14787
He played pretty well yesterday but let's not get carried away here. He was pretty bad most of the season and the Jets just tried to hide him. And plently of QBs have a good season and never come close to that success again (Rick Mirer, John Paul Losman).

I hear where your coming from, but I like the way Sanchez handled himself through the playoffs against some of the stiffer competition.