In exactly 1 month...

The Combine will start for 2010

I expect Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey to both be in attendance

Going back to last year... Mayock believes we took the best guard in the draft (Levitre), 2nd best center (wood), 3rd best TE (nelson), 5th best OLB ... yes... outside line backer... (maybin), and 5th best CB/S (Byrd)

Was a decent draft in 2009 :ph34r:

Going back to last year... Mayock believes we took the best guard in the draft (Levitre), 2nd best center (wood), 3rd best TE (nelson), 5th best OLB ... yes... outside line backer... (maybin), and 5th best CB/S (Byrd)

How was Byrd only the 5th DB?

Only thing with it is that we drafted Maybin as a DE... Had we drafted him as OLB we took the #5 OLB before any of the others... 1st pick aside draft was good. Maybin may turn out to his paycheck at OLB in 3-4 which would make 2009 an excellent draft. Let's hope we'll have plenty of that draft magic left from where it came for 2010 draft.

I must say last years draft looks pretty damn good a year out , minus Maybin , even though the jury is still out on him. I believe Wood , Levitre , and Byrd are stallwarts for the next 7-10 years.

We had, arguably, our best best draft in recent years and I think it was no coincidence that it was Buddy Nix's first year back in Buffalo. Here's hoping in his 2nd year, and first as the guy who is calling the shots, the Bills will get some players who will make immediate contributions.

Have faith in Buddy.

We had, arguably, our best best draft in recent years and I think it was no coincidence that it was Buddy Nix's first year back in Buffalo. Here's hoping in his 2nd year, and first as the guy who is calling the shots, the Bills will get some players who will make immediate contributions.

Have faith in Buddy.

I agree but think Maybin may be a bust unless he is used like Bryce Paup was - as a speed rusher

Have faith in Buddy.

We need to thank Modrak, not Buddy.