Sabres up 1-0 end 1st

zazie

they looked very good that 1st period. Train wreck power play though.

They will have to keep it up to stay on top of the Sharks though. Hopefully they can keep that top line bottled up. Seeing Heatley again gives me diarreah

I'm getting abit worried about the Sabres. The lost 5-2 which makes for three straight losses. As soon as they start selling playoffs tickets they lose three straight. I see a them going into a mid season tailspin like they do every year about this time.

I'm getting abit worried about the Sabres. The lost 5-2 which makes for three straight losses. As soon as they start selling playoffs tickets they lose three straight. I see a them going into a mid season tailspin like they do every year about this time.

They win 3 straight and they are going to win the cup. They lose 3 straight and they are going into a tailspin.

It's a long season. You aren't going to win every game, especially ones that start at 10:30 on the other side of the country back to back.

they're still too small, and this game was perfect evidence. they can get shots, but they can't find rebounds. they can get the puck down low but they can't shake loose enough to get their sticks on it. they're going to run into trouble when things tighten up in the playoffs. they'll score 105 points and look legit... and get through one round.

and darcy will keep his job for another year...

Yes, because I'm sure the players care about playoff tickets being sold.

It's an 82-game season. There are peaks and valleys. Get a grip.

The Sabres looked pretty decent last night. Nabokov got the 1st Star even though he let in 2 goals.

Basically this road trip isnt a failure unless the wheels fall off... and they havent. They have lost a few games, but have not looked bad and have fought hard. they still have a decent lead in the division, which is the important thing. Grabbing the #3 spot is huge.

they're still too small, and this game was perfect evidence. they can get shots, but they can't find rebounds. they can get the puck down low but they can't shake loose enough to get their sticks on it. they're going to run into trouble when things tighten up in the playoffs. they'll score 105 points and look legit... and get through one round.

and darcy will keep his job for another year...

You think he should be fired?

Really 4-2 (last one was an ENetter)... And goals 3 and 4 by SJ was scored quickly in the 3rd before 11:00. The Sabres came back nicely early the 3rd. **** happens.