If JaMarcus Russell were to become available via trade,

Tipster19

:wallbash: NO I am very much on point............................J russell numbers and M.sanchez rookie numbers are the same .....one has a number 1 rated defense and running attack the other does not............For anyone to try to say that J Russell is a shining light as to why Black QB is thought of in a negative light is MORANIC and not without substance........ On the Good Ole Boy topic pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee You know as well as anyone Buddy Nix, Chan Gailey didnt deserve there new gigs nor was Brandon even qualified to make the search or did you listen to the RALPH PRESS CONFERENCE ON THE SO CALLED SEARCH and if they was of color No way in hell would they have gotten the GIG.....................So when you try to say Moronic you lose credibility in my book...... but Hay who gives a Damn what you think I wasn't writing it for you its just Food for Thought. What you need to think about is why we are running here looking for scapegoats. WHY is the person(overdorf/brandon) who paid for jauron to get a contract extention when he never won more than 7 games and still have a job or Why do we pay more for Low Quality Players than New England or Indy for Christ sake and he still has a job. For the past 7 years I watched a Proud Franchise become the joke of the NFL yet Brandon ,Littman,Overdorf have jobs why? Thats the Moronic thing you need to concern yourself with....................................moronic .................please...............there was no comeback to make :worthy:

Ok you're right J Russell is a great QB on a bad team, and the Bills suck because they hired disqualified white people instead of qualified black people.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he'd give Dan Darragh and Gary Marangi a run for their money as WORST BILLS QUARTERBACK EVER! ~ comic book guy.

Now, now...no need to insult Darragh and Marangi. They'd look like Peyton compared to Jamarcus...

Physically/athletically I think that the guy has some special gifts, especially that Gailey is suppose to excel in developing young QBs but attitude wise Russell is another story. Him being rumored as an underacheiver with a indifferent work ethic sure takes away a lot of his redeeming athletic qualities. Big time QBs are hard to find and I'm wondering if the positives outweigh the negatives and if he can be motivated enough to progress in his young career.

Take your own advice and think before you post.

This is asinine. No doubt he is physically gifted, he's big and can heave it like no other. But he sucks at football, can't read a defense, has no confidence, has only regressed, has zero work ethic, and isn't accountable for his poor play. He's just awful and is the worst starter in the league. He is a bust of epic proportions and a dissappointment. Worst number one overall pick ever.

Ok you're right J Russell is a great QB on a bad team, and the Bills suck because they hired disqualified white people instead of qualified black people.

What are you talking about..............I dont throw around the word GREAT for any QB not named Peyton Manning.......The Bills suck not because of some un-qualified white people. The BILLS suck because brandon was unqualified to be GM for giving jauron a contract extention when in his past 3 years didnt win more than 8 games,who cares he is not of color,Overdorf not qaulified based on giving contracts that should be designed for a Pro Bowler, not Derrick Dockery or Kelsay, and Bill Polian wanted littman fired for holding up player acqusitions back in the early 90's . Those guys not being of color does not have :wallbash: to do with it. One thing I do know :worthy: they would not have been hired and still employed this long if they had been of color.

DRAFT Oline, Dline, Linebacker, the right guy if he is there for QB

Free agancy: McNabb or Vick would be a great 2-3 year solution(only problem with Vick is that Gailey is a deeply rooted man when it comes to scripture so Vick would have to have Dungy's stamp of approval at the VERY least)

All the confidence in the world though when it comes to NIX and Gailey. Just sitting back and waiting patiently :wallbash:

No, Chan Gailey is a Football Man plain and simple......................If he wants to have problems due to his so called deeply rooted self :worthy: due to scripture he should become a preacher. I am sure joel olsteen could use some help fleecing his flock. :worthy: ....lol......

Physically/athletically I think that the guy has some special gifts, especially that Gailey is suppose to excel in developing young QBs but attitude wise Russell is another story. Him being rumored as an underacheiver with a indifferent work ethic sure takes away a lot of his redeeming athletic qualities. Big time QBs are hard to find and I'm wondering if the positives outweigh the negatives and if he can be motivated enough to progress in his young career.

DEFINITELY NOT! He's not a pro QB.

:wallbash: Never ever ever post while drunk!

What are you talking about..............I dont throw around the word GREAT for any QB not named Peyton Manning.......The Bills suck not because of some un-qualified white people. The BILLS suck because brandon was unqualified to be GM for giving jauron a contract extention when in his past 3 years didnt win more than 8 games,who cares he is not of color,Overdorf not qaulified based on giving contracts that should be designed for a Pro Bowler, not Derrick Dockery or Kelsay, and Bill Polian wanted littman fired for holding up player acqusitions back in the early 90's . Those guys not being of color does not have :thumbsup: to do with it. One thing I do know :devil: they would not have been hired and still employed this long if they had been of color.

Your the one that said they wouldn't have gotten the gig if they were of color. And here you go again saying they wouldn't get hired or still be employed if they had been of color. Boring!!

No. Another physically gifted guy with no desire to win or really work to utilize his skills.

Nobody should have to motivate an NFL player. They should motivate themselves. Screw him.

No, No and Hell No!!!

holy god no. he has the indifference of a Trent with the throwing ability of a me.