Everywhere you turn, the Bills and Raiders are linked

Easy to link them. Two storied franchises fallen on hard times led by formerly great men who are now regarded by many as old, mad, blind, despised and dying.

I agree, alot in common. Two Hall of Fame owners, inducted based on what they did decades ago and now are the butt of constant jokes as are their respective organizations. Both owners should be forced into selling their teams to owners that still have a heartbeat and don't want to take every penny of their millions to the grave.

Easy to link them. Two storied franchises fallen on hard times led by formerly great men who are now regarded by many as old, mad, blind, despised and dying.

Agreed. It's just too easy for the media covering the NFL. There's only 4 teams left playing. They need something else to talk about other than the playoffs. This crap will slow down when the real offseason kicks in.

This guy calls himself a sportswriter? Just another "jump on the bandwagon" article rehashed from everything else written the past weeks,,,, not an original thought in the piece.

Just more fodder for Bills fans to get a big "us against the world" chip on our shoulder

This guy calls himself a sportswriter? Just another "jump on the bandwagon" article rehashed from everything else written the past weeks,,,, not an original thought in the piece.

Agreed, absolutely nothing new or insightful. Yet another member of the media who would rather pump out drivel to fill a web page, than to actually look into all of the details and produce something interesting and credible.

Agreed, absolutely nothing new or insightful. Yet another member of the media who would rather pump out drivel to fill a web page, than to actually look into all of the details and produce something interesting and credible.

there is precious little original thought out there. i'd think once someone else wrote that "Buffalo = Oakland", pretty much all other writers would figure out a different angle. when i first read soon yi's "the art of war" , i thought it an excellent piece of literature. when i read "war as an art form" by jim dickers, i learned nothing new.