How do we avoid

XTC

Within the division that is....Miami picked up Nolan and will have Ronnie "the game/season changer" Brown back next year. I don't even have to mention the other two. Here we are having just hired vanilla getting ready to go against the cream of the crop. What say you....or for Nix' sake...ya'll????????????????????

Its gonna be tough, thats for sure. Exactly how many ACL's is this now for Ronnie Brown, dont think hell be 100 percent all season. Lets face it, the Jets will be tougher with Sanchez having his rookie year behind him and whatever they add in the draft. The Pats will always be good and they have a ton of picks.

Within the division that is....Miami picked up Nolan and will have Ronnie "the game/season changer" Brown back next year. I don't even have to mention the other two. Here we are having just hired vanilla getting ready to go against the cream of the crop. What say you....or for Nix' sake...ya'll????????????????????

It depends on what happens with FA and the draft, more so free agency. If we can bring in Mcnabb , a couple lineman , and find a stud on draft day , then we have an opportunity to be competitive or even contend for a wild card spot.

best way i see how to do that is to win at least one game.... :unsure:

It depends on what happens with FA and the draft, more so free agency. If we can bring in Mcnabb , a couple lineman , and find a stud on draft day , then we have an opportunity to be competitive or even contend for a wild card spot.

So in your Madden franchise....

Not being mean, just pointing out how rediculous the thought of us landing anyone with any kind of significance is.

Initially, I didn't want to answer such a tragically stupid post because the roster will be purged of current players by late February/Early March, and the free agency market will likely yield some 2nd and 3rd tier talent to help ease the transitionary period and then the April Draft. Wow, I've probably said way too much for one simple football mind to grasp, SORRY!!

Well.....they beat both the Jets and Miami this year and everyone seems to say we are the worst team in the world so we are certainly not very far from both those teams. We also should have been (I know) 1-1 vs the Pats. We are very competitive within the division. Keep in mind when Chan was with the Cowboys they were 8-0 in the division.

Initially, I didn't want to answer such a tragically stupid post because the roster will be purged of current players by late February/Early March, and the free agency market will likely yield some 2nd and 3rd tier talent to help ease the transitionary period and then the April Draft. Wow, I've probably said way too much for one simple football mind to grasp, SORRY!!

Golly! And to think that you clicked on this monumentally stupid post. What does that tell you about yourself?

Since you seem to know so much about the status of the current roster, maybe Chan could lend an ear?

XTC, here, let me get this through to you, the Bills are going to be "blown up" to some extent, and the overall scheme of things will be drastically changed (hopefully for the best!). Expect EVERY rookie to make this roster and last years' also. The youngsters will definately stay, and some veterans WILL BE weeded out. It happens with every new regime with a coaching change, so essentially, your post is 3 to 4 months premature! The staff isn't in place yet, so how do we know who's "teaching" these players as Chan Gailey stated during his presser. Essentially, all I'm saying is don't be pessimistic as a default mode to the Bills fortunes, the moves made will be the litmus test.

By the way.... I believe that 25-30% of this roster gets turned over, that's substantial. Finally, you may just like what you see!!! GO BILLS!