People in buffalo-

toddgurley

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people waste everyones time with these stupid goodbye letters and "dont buy season tix" crap. You came to the wrong place buddy.

Thanks to all of you who made fun of him, give yourselves a hug. :unsure:

He called me a d*ckface, my feelings are hurt though... :unsure:

I am like most Bills fans. I just dont understand what the owner (RW) and the front office is/are doing. And unitll they figure it out, I ask you to show RW your displeasure they only way he will understand-

DO NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS-

I'm kinda partial to the Happy Bunny saying: Make the Stupid People Go Away. :unsure:

I love it when people waste everyones time with these stupid goodbye letters and "dont buy season tix" crap. You came to the wrong place buddy.

Thanks to all of you who made fun of him, give yourselves a hug. :unsure:

quite frankly I think all these clowns are doing is crying for attention

Waaaaaah Waaaaahhh I don't like the new coach so I'm gonna quit and I want everyone else to quit too so I don't feel so alone waaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

I am like most Bills fans. I just dont understand what the owner (RW) and the front office is/are doing. And unitll they figure it out, I ask you to show RW your displeasure they only way he will understand-

DO NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS-

(and sorry, my dumb a$$ did not mean to post this twice)

well gurley, which could explain a lot, one just doesn't tell someone how to spend their money - surely you had to have been taught that by your father or other significant male figure in your youth - i mean really.

but on the positive side of things you were right about something - and i quote, "my dumb a$$" - focus on that and try to do better next time. good luck - i am rooting for you.

well gurley, which could explain a lot, one just doesn't tell someone how to spend their money - surely you had to have been taught that by your father or other significant male figure in your youth - i mean really.

He is rebelling against that male figure because of the belt whoopings he took as a youth...