Who do we bring in as a Defensive Coordinatior?

The Tomcat

Whomever the new DC is, he will have full reign over the D. I think this is very attractive for a DC'r.

With Leodis returning, we do have a true #1 corner along with great depth in the secondary.

Our D line isn't bad. With another 1b/2a interior lineman the DLine could be very dangerous.

My point is that from a defensive point of view, the Bills have play makers to work with which is a HUGE plus.

I don't think the Bills will get "shot down" from aspiring DC'r like they did with the head coach. Fingers crossed.

So who is out there?

Ted Cotrell would be nice.

The Dolphins snagged Mike Nolan for their DC- He would have been nice.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomever the new DC is, he will have full reign over the D. I think this is very attractive for a DC'r.

With Leodis returning, we do have a true #1 corner along with great depth in the secondary.

Our D line isn't bad. With another 1b/2a interior lineman the DLine could be very dangerous.

My point is that from a defensive point of view, the Bills have play makers to work with which is a HUGE plus.

I don't think the Bills will get "shot down" from aspiring DC'r like they did with the head coach. Fingers crossed.

So who is out there?

Ted Cotrell would be nice.

The Dolphins snagged Mike Nolan for their DC- He would have been nice.

Leodis was getting turned around all over the place before he got injured. And our LB corps is crap. Other than that things are just peachy on that side of the ball.

Leodis was getting turned around all over the place before he got injured. And our LB corps is crap. Other than that things are just peachy on that side of the ball.

Yeah, Leodis was playing like anything BUT a #1 corner before he got hurt. I see him making fundamental mistakes that kids at the high school level don't make.

Yeah, Leodis was playing like anything BUT a #1 corner before he got hurt. I see him making fundamental mistakes that kids at the high school level don't make.

Agreed. Not sure if he's simply not comfortable in a cover two or if he's really just that bad.

Agreed. Not sure if he's simply not comfortable in a cover two or if he's really just that bad.

Maybe...but one on one coverage is just that. There were times where he plain out got beat...it wasnt like he was sliding somewhere else because he had support over the top...he got roasted badly numerous times.

Says Bates in Tampa. Wouldn't Bills have to get permission to discuss position with someone for a lateral move? How about finding out what potential DC's are available or what lower level D coach would make a good DC.

The Buc's would let him go. I believe Morris relieved him of play calling duties in Tampa anyways.