How about this???

- I have no problem believing that Marty Shottenheimer would have turned this team around into a playoff team

- I also have no problem believing Leslie Frasier would have made a fine head coach and turned this team around

BUT What if.....I am just WHAT IF

There was MORE THEN ONE COACH AVAILABLE that can TURN THIS TEAM AROUND

Do we really need to hate on Chan Gailey because the bills didn't pick Shotty or Leslie Frasier? Does it really need to be that black and white.

- Does anybody feel that our offense WONT improve under this guy?

- Does anybody feel that Buddy Nix doesn't know how to evaluate talent?

Lets see folks.....that is all I am saying.....lets just see.

- I have no problem believing that Marty Shottenheimer would have turned this team around into a playoff team

- I also have no problem believing Leslie Frasier would have made a fine head coach and turned this team around

Do we really need to hate on Chan Gailey because the bills didn't pick Shotty or Leslie Frasier? Does it really need to be that black and white.

John- I always respect and look forward to reading your posts.. until today. If you don't learn from your mistakes.. your bound to repeat them. That is a fact:

Lets see folks....

Chapter One: Gregg Williams might just turn things around. He impressed Tommy D in his interview.

Chapter Two: Good Ol' Mike is an offensive guy who comes from a winning background. He will get this team on the right track.

Chapter Three: Dicky is a great man who has what it takes to finally circle the wagons. Lets give him a shot.

Chapter Four: Chan is the MAN! Very creative man who wants to be in Buffalo.

When will the fans put this horrible book down and realize that it isn't going to happen???

John- I always respect and look forward to reading your posts.. until today. If you don't learn from your mistakes.. your bound to repeat them. That is a fact:

Lets see folks....

Chapter One: Gregg Williams might just turn things around. He impressed Tommy D in his interview.

Chapter Two: Good Ol' Mike is an offensive guy who comes from a winning background. He will get this team on the right track.

Chapter Three: Dicky is a great man who has what it takes to finally circle the wagons. Lets give him a shot.

When will the fans put this horrible book down and realize that it isn't going to happen???

I don't like the Chan Gailey hiring, but by your logic anyone the Bills selected would've been the wrong choice.

Well, I have to admit, I was shocked. But after letting things settle a little, i'm at least excited about potentially seeing the Bills offense again. I'm so sick of Jauron's vanilla piece of :thumbsup: offense that I could puke. I hope we get a top notch DC.

Lets see folks....

Beer....by your logic Frasier, young Shotti, and Russ Grimm would have all been bad choices....they hot shot coordinators just like Greg Williams and Mike Milarki

I cant really equate Dick Juron with Chan Gailey other then both of them have previous HC experience

- DJ had a losing record (I think) when he came to the Buffalo Bills........while Chan has a winning record even as a head coach with several more playoff appearances

- I also think that DJ suffers from bad high draft selections (which he may have had a hand in himself) one thing I have full confidence in is we are going to be drafting well with Nix in charge.

- I also think that DJ suffers from bad high draft selections (which he may have had a hand in himself)

from what I heard, he had the final say with no actual GM to overrule him. Modrak made his recommendations but how many of those Jauron followed is anyone's guess...same goes for pro personnel moves...Guy made the suggestions and Jauron said yes or no....I have a hunch that's why they're still here...Buddy Nix and Chan are said to be on the same page, which has to be a good thing...since we already know that Buddy is great at selecting college talent

It just seems that the fans got their mind set on NAME RECOGNITION. I for one like the fact that the Bills Finally made a hire base on a FIT for Buffalo. Based on all the information on Chan I gathered he is a run first offensive and adapts lower tier players to that offesne and has only missed the playoffs in one season. We are run first team with little talent in the remainder of the offense so he fits our needs.

We are not a flashy team and we do not go out after big name players or coaches I am more interested in the experience he will bring in the DC of this team and the fact that there might be a switch to the 3-4 which we should have never gotten rid of.

So from this fans point of view is this:

We got the perfect fit for Buffalo

We got an OC that knows how to formulate an offense to its players

We got an OC that knows how to utilize the talents of its running backs. I couldnt tell you how frustrating it was to see the wasted RB talent this past season regardless of the reasons.

WE have a HC that will focus on the offensive side of the ball one of the biggest complaints on this board.

WE have a HC that will most likely return us to the 3-4 aanother biggest complaint of this board.

By moving to a 3-4 it means our qbs will be practing against the 3-4 and should play better against them.

IMHO this is a coach who can win with what we have. I dont think Cower or Shannahan or anyother top name could they would have to completely retool our roster to fit their style and that takes 2-4 years and that IMHO is why we were turned town by the elite.

+1

Im not 100% in love with Gailey. At least over some of the other options that we (supposedly) had. But after looking at his resume a little Im not completely giving up hope. Sure he wasnt the sexy choice that we all wanted but the guy has been to the post season either as a HC or an OC for the last 14 years in a row. Ending with KC which he did a fairly good job with Tyler Thigpen. It is funny that with Matt Cassell their offense sputtered and produced less with potentially more talent this year.

My predictions will be that we make a trade or somehow pick up Tyler Thigpen from Miami. Draft a stud LB, or OT in the draft early.