Tyrone Robertson Arrested

Mark VI

A shame how?

It's a shame that a guy gets picked up for being a criminal, yet people want to fry Ron Artest.

129170[/snapback]

But his Rap CD will go Platinum !

Why do you care about a POS who wanted to take most of the year off to rest ? He doesn't care about the Indiana Pacer fans .

But his Rap CD will go Platinum ! 

Why do you care about a POS who wanted to take most of the year off to rest ? He doesn't care about the Indiana Pacer fans .

129196[/snapback]

My opinion on the matter would be the same if I was a fan of any other team then Indiana. I'm not the biggest fan of some of the stuff he does at times, but I don't think he was out of line this time.

It's hardly a shame that Tyrone Roberston got busted for selling drugs though, he knows the law and will serve time in jail because of it now.

Some people think it is a shame whenever another human being does something stupid/illegal and flushes their life down the BF.

129206[/snapback]

People need to take personal responsibility for their actions.

Ron Artest will have to for his, and so will Tyrone Robertson. I don't classify it as a shame though.

My opinion on the matter would be the same if I was a fan of any other team then Indiana.  I'm not the biggest fan of some of the stuff he does at times, but I don't think he was out of line this time.

It's hardly a shame that Tyrone Roberston got busted for selling drugs though, he knows the law and will serve time in jail because of it now.

129201[/snapback]

It's a shame that he was handed a big opportunity and blew it by making the wrong personal choices. It always is...

Or, maybe to put it in BF terms, it's a shame that he was allowed to waste a roster spot over someone else when it was clear he was a druggie from the very start....

A shame how?

It's a shame that a guy gets picked up for being a criminal, yet people want to fry Ron Artest.

129170[/snapback]

Aw dude...let it alone. Artest is a POS who got what he deserved. In fact, he's lucky no one in the crowd did anything worse to him (it was Detroit we're talking about).

And to make matters worse...how many of the people he pushed, punched and ran over will be filing suit against him? Hmmm....

A shame? Yeah, he ought to be ashamed of himself...

Officers came on an Domestic charge, found an woman who claimed assault, Drugs, Cash, and a Gun? That's not just bad.... That's horrible... Sure, innocent until proven guilty and all... but if it's true.... what a waste of humanity. He may not have had all the talent in the world, but he was endowed with gifts and he made wrong choices.

And I'm not saying this as an attack on Mark, because I don't think he's getting a fair shake in the thread... It is a shame. I don't think he meant it as a defense of TR...

I ask again.  How is this a shame?

He's getting what he deserves.

129181[/snapback]

The difference is that Tyrone had a chance and totally blew it, while rapipng Ron has not totally blown his chance yet.

I imagine in 5 years, if Artest is out of the league and is busted in a decrepid VA motel on coke charges, many will say, "What a shame."