Hey Thurman

major

Maybe Thurman had his days mixed up (remember January 15th?). I would really like to ask him if today was the big day he was referring to on his radio show. If today was a big day, I'd hate to see what a bad day looks like. Unfortunately, we all know what bad days look like: wide right, music city miracle, etc...

Thurman Thomas is a waste, nothing better to do than to live off his fame and leech off the franchise and the city. He is acting like a teenager who wants to hang out with the cool crowd. Is going to meet with Nix and discuss how he can be be a part of the team... give me a break!

Where was Thurman and Kelly today? Are they home, depressed and shocked like the rest of us?

It looks as if Kelly and Thomas want no part of this debacle. They know what a horrible decision this was and that this thing isn't going to turn around. The Bills will go 7-9, 7-9, 7-9 and then 6-10 before they fire Gailey and we are right back here in four years time. We will be wishing we hired Leslie Frazier once he takes a team to the playoffs for the third time.

Unbelievable.

Where was Thurman and Kelly today? Are they home, depressed and shocked like the rest of us?

Thurman had Gailey as an OC when he was at Miami...actually said he thinks Gailey is a good coach and a good hire by the Bills...surprised...Cowher and Reeves raving about Gailey as well...