Nix mentioned that he received around 15 calls......

sven233

I am sure it will get buried and never be mentioned again, but one of the most interesting comments, I thought, that was made during the PC was when Nix was addressing the Bills HC job in general as to whether people actually wanted it.

He said something along the lines of getting around 15 calls per day the since the job was open (or when they started the interview process) and that these calls were basically begging for an interview. Nix then went on to say that some of the names that called "would blow your mind" and went on to say it was a desirable job. He didn't name any name, but I sure would like to know who these calls were.

Maybe it was just to save face, but to make a comment like that got my attention. I wish there was a way to find out, but we never will.

Names that would "Blow your mind".................

I am sure it will get buried and never be mentioned again, but one of the most interesting comments, I thought, that was made during the PC was when Nix was addressing the Bills HC job in general as to whether people actually wanted it.

He said something along the lines of getting around 15 calls the first week the job was open (or when they started the interview process) and that these calls were basically begging for an interview. Nix then went on to say that some of the names that called "would blow your mind" and went on to say it was a desirable job. He didn't name any name, but I sure would like to know who these calls were.

Maybe it was just to save face, but to make a comment like that got my attention. I wish there was a way to find out, but we never will.

I bet Chan Gailey was one of them begging for an interview.

He said something along the lines of getting around 15 calls per day the since the job was open (or when they started the interview process) and that these calls were basically begging for an interview. Nix then went on to say that some of the names that called "would blow your mind" and went on to say it was a desirable job. He didn't name any name, but I sure would like to know who these calls were.

John Madden, Mike Ditka, Jimmy Johnson, Steve Spurrior, Don Shula, Dick Jauron, Joe Paterno, Jim Zorn, Marv Levy, OJ Simpson, Dick Chaney, Chan Gailey, Gregg Williams, JP Losman, and Rob Johnson.

I'm sorry...but if you're getting THAT many requests to interview for the job, and the best you can find is Chan !@#$ing Gailey, it's not exactly a good indicator.

Amen.