Anyone Else Just Feeling Numb about this Hiring?

Beerstm

Did anyone really think that the Bills would hire a big name coach? I'm sure we all hoped, but realistically any true Bills fan knows it wasn't going to happen.

The truth and we all know it (even those who profess blind loyality. The Bills will never be a winning organization until RALPH dies. Once he dies, if the Bills somehow stay in Buffalo, the real changes can be made. Until that happens. The Bills will be the team nobody wants to coach, play for, and eventually support.

After being a Bills fan for over 30 years... I just really don't care! I can't seem to get excited or upset. This is exactly what I expect from One Bills Drive.

Yes...I really thought they would land a big name coach that I would be happy with.

Yes...I am numb...and am considering jumping off a bridge.

ETA:

I really feel sorry for some of the "REAL MEN" on this roster. I think of Eric Wood, and Fred Jackson, and Brian Moorman, and a few others.

I am seriously considering dropping my Bills Fan card until Ralph is no longer a part of this organization. That is hard to say, because Ralph is the King of the Bills organization. He has kept the team in Western NY,...and periodically over the past 50 years has brought true winning teams for the fan base to cheer for. But this.....this decision...may be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Just more of the same BS. No shock, no surprise, just a sickening feeling in your stomach. Any realist new all along that no big name coach was going to pull the money or promises of spending money from Ralph's rusted shut wallet, but we continue to have hope, only to be slammed to the wall once again.

Yes...I really thought they would land a big name coach that I would be happy with.

Yes...I am numb...and am considering jumping off a bridge.

ETA:

I really feel sorry for some of the "REAL MEN" on this roster. I think of Eric Wood, and Fred Jackson, and Brian Moorman, and a few others.

I am seriously considering dropping my Bills Fan card until Ralph is no longer a part of this organization. That is hard to say, because Ralph is the King of the Bills organization. He has kept the team in Western NY,...and twice (1979-1981 and 1989-1995) over the past 50 years has brought true winning teams for the fan base to cheer for. But this.....this decision...may be the straw that broke the camel's back.

There its fixed.

Oh and RW please DIE soon

Did anyone really think that the Bills would hire a big name coach? I'm sure we all hoped, but realistically any true Bills fan knows it wasn't going to happen.

The truth and we all know it (even those who profess blind loyality. The Bills will never be a winning organization until RALPH dies. Once he dies, if the Bills somehow stay in Buffalo, the real changes can be made. Until that happens. The Bills will be the team nobody wants to coach, play for, and eventually support.

After being a Bills fan for over 30 years... I just really don't care! I can't seem to get excited or upset. This is exactly what I expect from One Bills Drive.

DITTO! I'm done call me when RW passes!! :rolleyes:

DITTO! I'm done call me when RW passes!! :rolleyes:

I am numb... But , I do have one question... Why not Brian Billick ?? Was he never a candidate ? He is an offensive minded Coach which is what we need. I just don't get why we didn't go a fter him... Thoughts anyone ??

I am numb... But , I do have one question... Why not Brian Billick ?? Was he never a candidate ? He is an offensive minded Coach which is what we need. I just don't get why we didn't go a fter him... Thoughts anyone ??

Same reason we didn't get anyone else thats good. Bills are not only dumb. They're cheap. Bad combo

I felt numb after they retained Dick Jauron. THe feeling hasn't changed since then.

Pretty much agree with you. When they hired Dick Jauron I was shocked. Shocked as in how could a professional sports team make such an obvious terrible, terrible hire. Stupid me thought may be this time would be different. Get online today and see Chan Gailey. Yet another amazingly pathetic move. Just dumbfounded. People get paid to make these decisions? It's just unbelievable really.

I actually like the move. He makes a great point. Plenty of 6th round draft picks in the Pro Bowl. You think Pats fans were excited when Tom Brady was named the starter?

This is the guy. If you are a fan - support it and lets see what this guy does!

I'm not sure why the Bills do the things that they do. I can't figure it out.

Brian Billick might win games...Is that the direction we really want to go in.

This is becoming down right halarious.

All the potential HC picks the bloggers complained about were better picks.

I'm afraid to see who we are going to draft. I'm actually concerned if Gailey will

be able to live up to the excellence established by Modrak and Guy.

I actually thought Ralph might change his stripes when he fired Jauron mid-season and talked about 'big changes." Silly me. Different clowns, same circus.

I'm actually kind of sad because we all know we're in for more of the same until Ralph passes. And then the team is sure to move elsewhere. So, it feels like a no win situation. Have a chronically bad team or watch the team improve after moving elsewhere.