Help me find a new team

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. Whiny bitches like this guy need to grow up. What a baby. I am so sick of this type of attitude. I may not like Ralph or the decisions he makes, but I love the Bills and will always be a fan. I will quote Bill Polian, "If you don't like it, get outta town". Anyone else who wants to post crap like this should do us all a favor and leave.

:w00t::wallbash::wallbash:

:wallbash:

exactly. Whiny bitches like this guy need to grow up. What a baby. I am so sick of this type of attitude. I may not like Ralph or the decisions he makes, but I love the Bills and will always be a fan. I will quote Bill Polian, "If you don't like it, get outta town". Anyone else who wants to post crap like this should do us all a favor and leave. :w00t::wallbash: :wallbash:
I have been a Bills fan for over 20 years. I have had great memories and suffered greatly for them. I had season tickets and drove 6 hours each way for them. The writing is on the wall. Games in Toronto. Coaching hires that are so ridiculous even the Lions wouldnt make them. Go watch Major League and it may make more sense but its quite clear to me whats going on.And as far as being a called a whiny B word goes you better go read up on the baseball forum. I have heard much more original burns than that here.

I have been a Bills fan for over 20 years. I have had great memories and suffered greatly for them. I had season tickets and drove 6 hours each way for them. The writing is on the wall. Games in Toronto. Coaching hires that are so ridiculous even the Lions wouldnt make them. Go watch Major League and it may make more sense but its quite clear to me whats going on.And as far as being a called a whiny B word goes you better go read up on the baseball forum. I have heard much more original burns than that here.

It wasn't meant to be a burn. More of a "don't go away mad, just go away"

I heard hell has a good team. Nice and warm.

This was the final straw for me. Now naturally the logical choice with me living in Indiana would be the Colts. I dont want to jump on a bandwagon though. So I have a few requirements. I want to root for a non 2009 playoff team in a small market. I will not root for Chicago Detroit or Cleveland. So help me out. Pick a team and give me a case for them.

Bills and only the Bills even if it kills me! Once your a Bills fan you're grandfathered in for eternity. What we've been going through for the past 10 years is chump change compared to the Bills leaving Buffalo. Bills fans are built to withstand anything and everything. Get over it bro.

You may or may not be right but let destiny take its course. I can assure one thing: WE the FANS, former players, and the City Of Buffalo will do EVERYTHING we can to keep the Bills in Buffalo. We will not let her go without a fight.

This was the final straw for me. Now naturally the logical choice with me living in Indiana would be the Colts. I dont want to jump on a bandwagon though. So I have a few requirements. I want to root for a non 2009 playoff team in a small market. I will not root for Chicago Detroit or Cleveland. So help me out. Pick a team and give me a case for them.

I don't think any team would want you your not a true fan.

Fan- short for fanatic

Sometimes people move and roote for a new team I guess they are trying to support there new area but I do both, but the bills are always #1 in my mind unfortunately thats the only place they are #1 these days. As for you get off this board traitor.

Bills and only the Bills even if it kills me! Once your a Bills fan you're grandfathered in for eternity. What we've been going through for the past 10 years is chump change compared to ''wide right''IMO. Bills fans are built to withstand anything and everything. Get over it bro.

No truer comment hath ever been wrought...

well, if you are no longer a bills fan.......

GET OFF OUR BOARDS TROLL!!!!!!!! :w00t:

What is so bad about hiring a coach who has been a winner everywhere he has been. I just don't understand the complaints. We can't hold a gun to the heads of all the dream coaches we want and make them sign. Given everything I have been reading last week and this week I was worried we would get shot down by an up and coming high school coach and to the idiot who said we need to fix the D. I bet if we had an O we would have a better run D. We got hammered on the ground because we were tired. Maybin will be moved to LB that was the plan for him all along. Maybe an upgrade at LE or DT but we are good enough as we are once we move maybin to LB.