Ok I volunteer my handle for the stevestojan filter.

ICE

I say we rotate it every month or so?  I will gladly take the heat off of Steve. Overall he is an ok guy and has had to put up with my....well......stevestojan    :blink:

128573[/snapback]

hahaha.... thanks jackass, but I think you're just throwing yourself in front of a firing squad.... save yourself!

:blink:

hahaha.... thanks jackass, but I think you're just throwing yourself in front of a firing squad.... save yourself!

128587[/snapback]

HA! :blink: dude no one has taken more...well.....YOU....on this board than me. I can handle it. Hell they think that of my name anyways, might as well make it official :blink:

HA!  :blink:  dude no one has taken more...well.....YOU....on this board than me. I can handle it. Hell they think that of my name anyways, might as well make it official  :blink:

128593[/snapback]

Ice I offered to do this and got grief from Steve...he made his bed he has to lie in it.

ICE, you couldn't put this in the designated thread that steve already created? You had to make your own?

Just like you couldn't put the Willis' speed thread in one that was already there?

Don't get me wrong; I LIKE to read your posts. Please, put them where they belong.

</mom telling the kids to put the toys back in the box when they're done>

ICE, you couldn't put this in the designated thread that steve already created? You had to make your own?

Just like you couldn't put the Willis' speed thread in one that was already there?

Don't get me wrong; I LIKE to read your posts. Please, put them where they belong.

</mom telling the kids to put the toys back in the box when they're done>

128639[/snapback]

You know I really don't think that a guest should be telling a board icon like Ice what to do.......

You know I really don't think that a guest should be telling a board icon like Ice what to do.......

128644[/snapback]

Man, the three of you guys need to get a room because watching you each blow each other all the time in the open is kinda disgusting.

I say we rotate it every month or so?  I will gladly take the heat off of Steve. Overall he is an ok guy and has had to put up with my....well......stevestojan    :)

128573[/snapback]

What are you smoking?

Have you been tokin on that premium stadium wall again?

Stevestojan stays, maybe we can coin a new one for you.