King on Frazier: MMQB

LABills08

I'm sick of this Tampa 2 "bend but don't break" crap we run. Indy's defense was horrible for years for a reason. But to be honest, I'd take him in a heartbeat over Gailey, so maybe I'm eating my words now. I still don't understand why a roll of the dice on Billick is such a terrible idea.

Plain and simple...leslie Frazier is black and Ralph has never hired a black head coach....perry Fewell was there by default due to Jauron's firing

Interesting point. I have a couple questions,

1 Do you think Wilson would hire a black HC?

2 How would this impact the fan base.

3 Do you think many fans would rather lose with a white HC than win with a black HC

Thoughts....

Plain and simple...leslie Frazier is black and Ralph has never hired a black head coach....perry Fewell was there by default due to Jauron's firing

Are we back on the "Ralph hates black people" thing again? Kanye, is that you? :thumbsup:

Are we back on the "Ralph hates black people" thing again? Kanye, is that you? :thumbsup:

Fewell's just lucky the other two coordinators on the team were a guy with almost no coaching experience and April. Cause if there's anything Ralph hates more than black people, it's people named after months.

Fewell's just lucky the other two coordinators on the team were a guy with almost no coaching experience and April. Cause if there's anything Ralph hates more than black people, it's people named after months.

thats messed up man. you must be a presumptuous dbag. look, now everyones assuming!