Real or Fake?

Brand J

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it's fake but who knows? Check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Mm16A6xaI

This is or isn't real. If it is real it's creepy as hades. It's a picture of a room from the Hagley Museum in Delaware. The Hagley Museum is for the E.I. DuPont mills along the Bradywine river that made black powder. This room is in one of the groundskeepers houses. If you unfocus your eyes and stare at the heating register by the dogs bed you'll begin to see the legs of a Civil War soldier. Move up slowly with your eyes and when you get to the window you'll be able to see his face in the window light. If it's fake it's really well done.

I'm nearsighted and need a new prescription so I had to take off my glasses and get close to the screen. There IS something there. The question is photo shopped or not?

Oooooohhhhwwwwwooooo!!! Oooooohhhhhhwwwwwoooooo!! Real or Fake?

This is or isn't real. If it is real it's creepy as hades. It's a picture of a room from the Hagley Museum in Delaware. The Hagley Museum is for the E.I. DuPont mills along the Bradywine river that made black powder. This room is in one of the groundskeepers houses. If you unfocus your eyes and stare at the heating register by the dogs bed you'll begin to see the legs of a Civil War soldier. Move up slowly with your eyes and when you get to the window you'll be able to see his face in the window light. If it's fake it's really well done.

I'm nearsighted and need a new prescription so I had to take off my glasses and get close to the screen. There IS something there. The question is photo shopped or not?

Nice try ;)

That gag's been around since before Manbearpig invented the intarweb

Damn! the links not working for me. Sounds like I'm missing a good joke.

I don't know if this is real or fake either, but I have been watching that Ghost Adventures show on the Travel Channel, and they get some very compelling evidence at times. It's entertaining as hell, cause their approach is to antagonize the, uh, "things", and try to capture evidence of the paranormal. They recently had some device that transforms energy from outside the visible spectrum of light into something we're able to see, and they caught some really creepy images.

I've seen a couple of the other ghost shows and ended up having to call "BS", but this one is a lot of fun.