Real or Fake?

Brand J

Ouija boards are also real!! Me and my sister used to play with one all the time, but the scary part was when the board started conversations. No lie. I get chills as I type this and remember back to those times. The board spelled out a joke (can't remember the joke today) and my sister and I laughed. The next thing that was spelled out was, "I used to be a comedian in my former life." We stopped touching the oracle and just looked at each other. The board isn't supposed to have conversations with you! If you think I'm BS'ing about the Ouija board, go out and buy one. Find another skeptic and both of you sit down and ask it questions - doesn't have to be at night or under any freaky circumstances. Come back to this board and tell me I'm lying...

They aren't real its all power of suggestion watch this if you still don't believe me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM...feature=related

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouija boards are also real!! Me and my sister used to play with one all the time, but the scary part was when the board started conversations. No lie. I get chills as I type this and remember back to those times. The board spelled out a joke (can't remember the joke today) and my sister and I laughed. The next thing that was spelled out was, "I used to be a comedian in my former life." We stopped touching the oracle and just looked at each other. The board isn't supposed to have conversations with you! If you think I'm BS'ing about the Ouija board, go out and buy one. Find another skeptic and both of you sit down and ask it questions - doesn't have to be at night or under any freaky circumstances. Come back to this board and tell me I'm lying...

One of my favorite stories to tell involves a Ouija board. My younger sister was about 10 or 12. She bought a Ouija board and would play with it when she had sleepovers with friends. So one day my brother and I got a hold of it. We had two pieces of magnet and taped one to the bottom of the pointer. Then my brother holding the other piece, wearing a jacket slid his arm out of one of the sleeves of his jacket and put his arm underneath the table. I then called my sister over to the dining room table and said I wanted to play Ouija with her. So we started in. It was moving around and she said "You're moving it." Insisting that I wasn't I lifted my hands off the pointer. It continued to move. Then my sister took her hands off and it moved again. She absolutely lost it and ran from the room. Good times.

Oh by the way. Am I the only one that doesn't see anything in the original video?

One of my favorite stories to tell involves a Ouija board. My younger sister was about 10 or 12. She bought a Ouija board and would play with it when she had sleepovers with friends. So when day my brother and I got a hold of it. We had two pieces of magnet and taped one to the bottom of the pointer. Then my brother holding the other piece, wearing a jacket slid his arm out of one of the sleeves of his jacket and put his arm underneath the table. I then called my sister over to the dining room table and said I wanted to play Ouija with her. So we started in. It was moving around and she said "You're moving it." Insisting that I wasn't I lifted my hands off the pointer. It continued to move. Then my sister took her hands off and it moved again. She absolutely lost it and ran from the room. Good times.

Oh by the way. Am I the only one that doesn't see anything in the original video?

took me a couple of views. the head is around the corner and is jerked away when the operator moves towards it.Not a bad illusionist trick, not great, but not bad either.

I don't get what is so mystifying about this. You can plainly see the"head " running off to the left of the tree just as the camera goes around the corner.

I hate when heads do that

They aren't real its all power of suggestion watch this if you still don't believe me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM...feature=related

I watched both parts. The videos were powered by stereotypical occult type characters, so it makes Penn & Teller's assertions easier to accept for those who discredit the board. Add the psychologist and the conclusion is concrete right? False. The blindfold trick was unconvincing. After flipping the board, if the oracle were to go to the relocated yes/no locations, the blindfolded question seekers wouldn't receive their answer. If you ask a yes/no question, you're expecting the oracle to go to the yes/no locations - not for it to meander to unknown parts of the board. Try the Ouija board yourself, before accepting a flawed study as fact...