University of Florida sports writer

STLBILLS15

Love the article and the fact that it's written by a fellow WNYer with the sword might of a pen!

I, too, have followed Tebow since his high school days, living in Jax, FL. I, as everybody, have concerns about his throwing motion vs. the speed of pass rushers the NFL will come with every week.

But he is a winner and always has been. We haven't had that here in a long time. I wouldn't be upset if he became a Bill.

P.S. Hate to dis on one of our own scribes, but "Cowert"?? Doesn't he check in here??

and look what happened when the played Bama. Most teams in the SEC are living off of their reputation. Florida is (was?) the big kid on the blosk and beat up on teams with lesser talent.

Because Buffalo doesnt play Charleston Southern, Troy, or FIU

That's a great answer (as was STLBills15's that followed) and I am laughing quite a bit right now.

However, we do suck, and if we could get him later in the draft and he is a Flutie type spark that can just win, I say sure.

Hey, I know I'm dreaming but hope springs eternal.

Because Buffalo doesnt play Charleston Southern, Troy, or FIU

This is such an ignorant stance. Every team plays weaker schools, Alabama played North Texas, FIU and Chattanooga.

Everyones sweetheart Boise played-Fresno state, Bowling Green, Cal Davis, La Tech, NMSU and Tulsa. I actually think it's funny when people say the should have been Nat Champs. Really? They beat Oregon and then a bunch of average teams, big whoop.

Texas played Utep, Wyoming and Baylor.

There's no reason to hate, everyone plays cupcakes.

I agree with Kelly. No more warm weather quarterbacks from California. Instead lets draft a system guy with questionable mechanics from a spread offense who's SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE IN FLORIDA!!

Boggle!

I like Tebow...I've said all along I like the Kid...And there is a lot to like...But I think one thing is certain with Tebow...If you don't have and OC and HC who are 100% willing to scrap just about everything they know about NFL QB'ing in order to build something tailor made for his talents well...I don't think it's going to work...He's a very special talent but he's about as far removed from a prototypical NFL QB as you're going to get...His Coaches are going to have to get REAL imaginative or I think it's gonna be bust city for Mr. Tebow...

Just My opinion...:blink:

and look what happened when the played Bama. Most teams in the SEC are living off of their reputation. Florida is (was?) the big kid on the blosk and beat up on teams with lesser talent.

Florida lost one game last season, to the National Champs. They werethe second best team in college football.

Logic? :blink: Why don't you reiterate that logic for me... Please I'll be waiting. :blush: logic...

Reiterate? If you are too slow and/or blind to understand it the first time, I don't think reiterating will help you.

You just keep up that hero worship. You'll need it when his lack of success in the NFL leaves you completely baffled.

Reiterated? If you are too slow and/or blind to understand it the first time, I don't think reiterating will help you.

You just keep up that hero worship. You'll need it when his lack of success in the NFL leaves you completely baffled.

Tebow isn't my hero there Sparkles, I just don't understand why all the hate. And yes I guess I'm too blind/slow to understand how it matters that Tebow played against week opponents when EVERYONE plays against weak opponents. So please enlighten us.

Reiterate? If you are too slow and/or blind to understand it the first time, I don't think reiterating will help you.

I don't know what's going back and forth between you and dib but I can't stop starring at dib's avatar. Good Lord that's amazing!

Oh, Tebow, right. Get him, don't get him, I don't care, as long as they start winning, it really doesn't matter. Tebow wouldn't hurt only because that is all he knows how to do but the Bills have so many needs right now, they need 3 drafts just to get competitive again.

Wow, that was a really stupid thing to say. SEC teams have dominated college football for what, 25 years? Yeah, their reputation is that they win the national championship more than any other conference.