Draft McClain!!!

More of a 3-4 ILB, as is Poz. If we stay, 4-3...we would have two ILbs and only Mitchell on the outside, becaue Poz would be too slow out there.

He'll be gone by 9 anyway. Better to concentrate on which OT still available would work out left at left tackle.

More of a 3-4 ILB, as is Poz. If we stay, 4-3...we would have two ILbs and only Mitchell on the outside, becaue Poz would be too slow out there.

He'll be gone by 9 anyway. Better to concentrate on which OT still available would work out left at left tackle.

Huh???? Posluszny is 'bout as good a fit as a 3-4 ILB as Jonathan Vilma was for the NY Jets.

He is way better than Poz. He's been running the defense since his freshman year. He can play 4-3.

Most think Poz would be a better OLB in a 4-3.

Rolando McClain from Alabama is a STUD!

I watched the national championship, and the guy was all over the place. He makes great reads and is a sure tackler (something the Bills have lacked for awhile now). He's the Patrick Willis of this draft, and should be there at 9.

Rolando McClain Scouting Report

Yeah that is at the college level. When he hits the NFL and doesn't have a DL worth a **** in front of him, he is a first round bust. So lets upgrade the DL then worry about LBS

Yeah that is at the college level. When he hits the NFL and doesn't have a DL worth a **** in front of him, he is a first round bust. So lets upgrade the DL then worry about LBS

Maybe we need a LBs that read plays and not run themselves out of position and can knock the hell out of people. We don't have that now. We need DT's too but we probably won't be able to draft the best DT in the draft but we can draft the best LB. We can get a OT in the 2nd and a DT in the 3rd.

Not sure what FA is going to be like but I would like to think a QB, OT, and DE would come from that avenue.

Rolando McClain from Alabama is a STUD!

I watched the national championship, and the guy was all over the place. He makes great reads and is a sure tackler (something the Bills have lacked for awhile now). He's the Patrick Willis of this draft, and should be there at 9.

Rolando McClain Scouting Report

As much as I love this pick, it only makes sense if:

A) There is no top LT worth taking at #9 left on the board

B) Or we signed a LT in FA

Otherwise, LT is a much bigger hole. In fact, I am not even convinced LB is that big of a hole. I have a feeling the next HC is going to see Maybin as a LB, and with him, Mitchell, Poz, and Harris as our core, then we have a very promising set of LB's.

Tom Donahoe made a lot of personel mistakes in his five year stints. The biggest one he made is not resigning Pat Williams. It shouldn't surprise anyone that after he left the Bills for the Vikings he continued with his all-pro caliber of play. It also shouldn't be a surprise that Pat Williams was an instrumental player on defense which help the Vikings get in the playoffs.

In my opinion what the Bills desperately need is some OL help at the tackle position. When our turn comes around I hope the Bills take the highest rated player on the board which fills one of many of our needs. When the Bills let Jason Peters go with no credible backup plan the season was lost before it started because the offensive line was seriously flawed. Our offense, especially the qb, didn't stand a chance because the line was a sieve.